Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Good news she is a little better.

Only just noticed you have a portie, my next fav breed to my boxers , and I can't wait till the day I can have one....who did you have her from, I have gotten to know a few names for when I am ready ....till then I will have to make do with watching her grow ....my friend owns one to, he is adorable.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2013, 06:47 PM
Good news.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

22-06-2013, 06:53 PM
So pleased that Tangle is home and a little better. Fingers crossed that the improvement continues.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2013, 07:40 PM
What good news, you must be so relieved to have her home.
susannah92
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-06-2013, 09:01 PM
Delighted to hear that Tangle is home and feeling a bit better - hope the improvement continues xx
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-06-2013, 03:02 AM
I'm happy to read that Tangle is doing better and is now at home with you. Are you mixing the wet food with kibble?
Maybe a limited ingredient diet/kibble would help.
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-06-2013, 01:17 PM
She's so much brighter in herself today, even down to doing a bit of grooming to herself and she ran through the house with a bit of a bound earlier, I was nearly in tears

At the moment I'm just giving her the Wainwrights wet but will add some kibble in after a few days.

Jackie I got her from Sarah McGill in Nottingham, her dogs all have Wintercloud in their name - she is an absolute dream, she's so good and loveable, I can't imagine how life was without her now.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by cacoll View Post
She's so much brighter in herself today, even down to doing a bit of grooming to herself and she ran through the house with a bit of a bound earlier, I was nearly in tears

At the moment I'm just giving her the Wainwrights wet but will add some kibble in after a few days.

Jackie I got her from Sarah McGill in Nottingham, her dogs all have Wintercloud in their name - she is an absolute dream, she's so good and loveable, I can't imagine how life was without her now.
Tears of joy is GOOD! So happy to read your update. Hope it's all onwards and upwards from hereon.
Meg
Supervisor

23-06-2013, 02:16 PM
Cacoll I am delighted to hear Tangle is improving ....
It is such a worry when our little ones are ill..
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-06-2013, 04:51 PM
We have a diagnosis, all tests came back clear apart from giardia which the vet had given us medication for - we have left her yesterday with our daughter as we had a holiday booked (believe me that really hurt). She has spoken to our vet and arranged an appointment for next week for another examination and to take a sample so they can see if the treatment has worked.
Danielle (daughter) has said that she's eaten more today and has been livelier which is great. At least now we know what's up with her we can deal with it.
Thanks again for all your messages, they really have helped get me through this xx
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »