View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-08-2005, 04:02 PM
I Hope everything turns out best for you and Trixy. Best of luck with her hope all turns ok. I know how painful it can be but you love Trixy and will come to the best descion for her as of course you know what is best.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-08-2005, 04:08 PM
i hope it is good news we have all been there waiting for the call wondering whats going off what you can do to make them better what the results are going to be and mean.
we are here good or bad and i hope you know that we are all behind you hoping its good for both you and trixie.
sambo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Just had the dreaded phone call she has chest infection fluid on her lungs and possible kidney failure so has been put on antibiotics and a drip so her condition is critical and could die over the next 24 hours they are keeping her in overnight and are going to try everything they can, my heart is breaking and i cant stop crying i hate the thought of her being there all alone.
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-08-2005, 04:42 PM
My thorght and prayers are with you. Have you got someone at home there with you to help you through this hard time?
marianda24
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-08-2005, 04:43 PM
My prayers will be with you and your poor baby tonight. I am sharing your tears even as i write this and I'm at work. Whatever happens in the next 24 hours will be for the best. We will be thinking of you. XXX
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-08-2005, 04:45 PM
sambo there are drugs to get rid of the infection and the fluid, they are giving her fluids to flush her kidneys which will make her feel alot better plus there are drugs to help maintain kidney function and special food for dogs with kidney failure to help keep them stable.
yes its not good news but there is still hope the problems she has can be treated and trixie better its just a case of managing them.

give them a ring later and see how she is or possible go and see her some dont mind you sitting with your dog if they are in a bad way.
thinking of you both.
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2005, 04:47 PM
Thinking of you
x
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2005, 04:48 PM
Oh no, I'm so sorry. I understand what you are going through and I really feel for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope she pulls through. I hope you have someone to be with you tonight.
xxxxx
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Oh Sam I'm so very sorry to hear about Trixie

Thinking of you, Anne xxx
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2005, 05:13 PM
im so sorry! loads of hugs xxx