View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
crystal
New Member!
Female 

11-08-2005, 03:40 PM
Poor Trixy I know exactly what you are going through.

We had to have our dog pts two weeks ago through cancer. She had a lump two years ago that was removed but had another appear last year. Last month all the symptoms appeared that she had before and it was found she also had a large tumour in her tummy.

As she was 12 years old there was nothing they could do and we had to make that awful decision. It was the saddest time ever but from somewhere I found the strength to be with her at the end. It was very peaceful and it gave me great comfort that I never let her down and was with her when she needed me most.

I miss my little guardian angel so much but I am so grateful for all the years we had together and she is always with me in my heart.

Thinking of you.
naomicavaliers
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Lets hope it is good news in two weeks and you will have a bit more time with Trixie. thinking of you.
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2005, 10:33 AM
I hope all is well. Tia was put on Metacam for arthritis and is a new dog! Potter my 10 yr old setter is a lumpy old bat , have had the lumps checked and they are all just fatty lumps that old dogs get. Hope all goes OK and that Trixie is comfortable and happy. Will be thinking of you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2005, 12:24 PM
I had a dog that had T.cell lymphoma when he was 41/2 he had a lump on his tummy near his groin,could of had chemo decided not too as is no cure,we put him on pallative steroids,only had him 8 wks after that up until about the 7th week quite good quality of life but had to have him pts,hard to do though the kindest thing wishing you all the best.Very hard to have to deal with i know.
sambo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Sad news today at the vets i'm afraid she took a turn for the worse last night this morning i rang the ves first thing as my poor girl was constantly being sick and was very lethargic not eating but managed to get a tiny amount of water inside of her so i carried her like a baby all the way to the vets as she couldnt walk and the vet has kept her in to give her x-rays antibiotics for her lump under her front paw as it is larger and nearly black and she also has a high temperature the vet has said that it doesnt look good so i have been upset all the way back from the vets as i hate leaving her i'm expecting the vets to ring me back at 5pm so i hope its good news but am prepared for the worse.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2005, 03:32 PM
I'm so sorry that's she's taken a turn for the worse. Our thoughts are with you, hope you get good news. Let us know how you get on
Ruthlynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2005, 03:40 PM
Thinking of you!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2005, 03:48 PM
Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear this; you must feel terrible. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the news is good when your vet speaks to you.
I wish I could give you a hug for real but a cyber one will have to do.
HUG
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-08-2005, 03:57 PM
sorry to hear that things are worse thinking of you tonight.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2005, 03:57 PM
Oh Sam I am so sorry to hear things have gotten worse, there are no words that can express enough how I feel for you right now. Take comfort we are all here for you when you need us and take our best wishes for your little girl.
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »