View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2010, 12:06 PM
So glad to hear the little chap is better now. I know just how you were feeling - it was the same with Sam but sadly our ending wasn't happy. I had my heart in my mouth reading your early posts and was so relieved when I read he was improving. Hugs to you both.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2010, 02:04 PM
I really am so glad Woody has bounced back so well. He had us all worried there for a bit. Tilly says she was really worried he wouldnt be well enough for our walk. She is looking forward to washing his face!
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2010, 02:59 PM
Good stuff EM, I am so glad Woody has turned into his healthy self again, you must be so relieved
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2010, 03:53 PM
Good news Woody is back to his old self.

Just a thought could he of eaten something. A neighbour and friend I walk with sometimes had problems with his young cocker early this year. We have some people down the end of our block that leave food out for the foxes and he wasn't quick enough to stop Poppy eating some of the food and she became ill very quickly.

He rushed her to the vet and she was given the anti sickness jab and examined and they took stool samples etc., and the vet told him the foxes wee on the food they can't eat too deter other animals eating it and then go back later or the next day to finish it up and it makes our dogs and other animals very sick and ill if they eat it. I was lucky Ollie use to get the food sometimes but I am now too quick and we avoid it altogether.

It possibly wasn't that but was just a thought.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Good to hear he is feeling better today.
I kind of feel you knew he would be anyway ;o)

Originally Posted by Northernsoulgirl View Post
So glad to hear the little chap is better now. I know just how you were feeling - it was the same with Sam but sadly our ending wasn't happy. I had my heart in my mouth reading your early posts and was so relieved when I read he was improving. Hugs to you both.
So sorry for you ;o(

Thanks everyone! He's really perked up tonight and it was so lovely to come home to a perky, happy boy! I feel blessed.

No idea what it was, the vets say it could have been anything and I certainly didn't see him eat anything unusual on his walk that day. Mind you, there are lots of wild animals on that walk; deer, rabbits, foxes etc.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2010, 07:04 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Woody! So pleased Em. Cassie sends her favourite boy wags and licks xxxx
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Big phew!! Well done woody, glad to hear you are feeling better.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Brilliant news!!!

Nice to hear he is back to his old self!! They do know how to worry us!!
Page 11 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11