Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
michele44
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-06-2010, 10:53 AM
SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased helena

when my old girl had a water infection..the water sample showed some kidney disfunction and we then went on to have bloods done...so the fact they didnt ask is good,

great news...come on georgie boy!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2010, 11:44 AM
Fantastic news, Georgie boy sounds like he is doing just great now and 12 is a very good age anyway.
Enjoy your agility class and stop worrying
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Great news Helena, maybe he just needed to have a good rest after his holiday, he probably overdid it a bit.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Phew!!!!!

I think I can echo what everyone else is feeling - thank goodness he is doing so much better. What a relief, Georgie is such an intergral part of Dogsey, it just wouldn't be the same without him

Chuffed to bits for you H, that he is doing so well, please give him a big bear-hug from me xxx
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Sooooooo pleased to hear Georgie has been given the all clear!!!!

Oh Helen, I can just imagine the whoop you gave when you got off the phone!!!

Give that handsome ole devil a massive hug from me and licks from Lily and the other handsome ole devil Dylan!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by michele44 View Post
SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased helena

when my old girl had a water infection..the water sample showed some kidney disfunction and we then went on to have bloods done...so the fact they didnt ask is good,

great news...come on georgie boy!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx
Awwww thankyou sooooooooo much michele, there's life in the old boy yet, he was just having a few off days.xxxxxxThanks for telling me about the kidneys, I was worried whether or not the test would show any problems, so thanks for that.

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Fantastic news, Georgie boy sounds like he is doing just great now and 12 is a very good age anyway.
Enjoy your agility class and stop worrying
Thanks Bev I'm on a real high now, what with Georgie perking himself back up, and then Zena excelling herself with the agility, it's wore me all out!!! xxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Great news Helena, maybe he just needed to have a good rest after his holiday, he probably overdid it a bit.
Thanks Heather, and yes, I know he overdid it, totally my fault, and I won't be wearing him out ever again, he can take it easy now and just be lazing about in the pool and garden, and enjoy his one little short walk a day. I can't believe just how much we did do with him that week-end, and it was totally unfair, just glad that it wasn't hot, otherwise..... xxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Phew!!!!!

I think I can echo what everyone else is feeling - thank goodness he is doing so much better. What a relief, Georgie is such an intergral part of Dogsey, it just wouldn't be the same without him

Chuffed to bits for you H, that he is doing so well, please give him a big bear-hug from me xxx
Lol, I suppose he is, he's been here as long as I have hasn't he!!! I'm over the moon that he's not miserable any more, now that he's had plenty of sleep and rest. Thanks AM.xxxxx

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Sooooooo pleased to hear Georgie has been given the all clear!!!!

Oh Helen, I can just imagine the whoop you gave when you got off the phone!!!

Give that handsome ole devil a massive hug from me and licks from Lily and the other handsome ole devil Dylan!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh I did Claire, I jumped in the air and ran in to Dave (he's getting worried about me!) and thanks for my lovely Lily licks and licks from that other handsome young man of yours, Dylan aka "boots", oh love him sooooooooo, and Lily of course, but Dylan is old and they have a special kind of love from me.xxxxxxx
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Have just caught up with this thread, and am so pleased to read what i just did! So happy for you, and glad he is doing well! xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Thanks DevilDogz, and NOW, you just watch, he'll go on and on like all the others well into his teens, I just had a wake up call I think! xxxxxx
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2010, 05:53 PM
Thats such fantastic news. Im so pleased for you. Give that big old bear a hug from me and the Tillster!! Look forward to many more photos of Georgie dipping his toes in the paddling pool. Big hugs to you too. xx
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10