Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 04:12 PM
She's HOME!!!:mrgreen:

Well...she practically bounced out of the vets, was talking to Bruce and the nurse brought her through.
Oh my, she looked normal

Bruce said she was fine and good as gold. He has put the stiches under the skin so they don't come out and dissolve so there is nothing for her to pick at, so she don't need one of those collars. He didn't even shave her leg, he is such a lovely vet I could have kissed him.

She is a bit tired fast asleep on her bed now, Chris has just taken Ben for a nice long walk because he has been such a good boy for his poor old stressed mum.

She has had a 24 hour pain relief, and Bruce said he tries not to give any more than that because he feel a little bit of being uncomfortable stops them bouncing round. She has to go back on Fri for post op check up.

It's so good to have her home, this has been one looooonnng day guys.

Thank you all for your support and words of wisdom.

How times have changed even in a few short years. Poor Jake was out for the count for 24 hours!!!! This vet is my idol I love him....and he's dishy too

Elaine xxx

ETA have ordered a nice take away for tonight...I'm having chicken curry and rice, Chris and Carl are having Yung chow fried rice with curry.
Poppy chicken and rice and Ben can have some too!!!!!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Echo's what Jen has said WOOHOOOO!! Won't be long now till you're back home with your little baby!! Awwwwwww, she's gonna get spoiled rotten tonight and so is Ben coz he sounds like he's really missed her today too! Glad you survived the day, now we just gotta get you through the night!

Remember, she'll be very wobbly, a bit out of it, won't want to eat until she tells YOU, and I'm sure she has a nice soft comfy bed all ready for her with her water bowl right next to it if I know you!!! Hope all goes well on her return.xxxxxxxxxxx

Ben has been really funny today, very quiet, but as soon as she came in he was back to normal, had a little sniff of her belly then sat in the hall looking at his lead typical man!!!!
She is a bit wobbly but nothing like I imagained Oh H. it is so good to have her home again, safe and sound. all kinds of horrible thoughts run through your head don't they.
What would I do without you and all my Dogsey mates

Elaine xxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Wow, that is great - I wasn't expecting her to act so normal !

Well done to your vet and welcome home Poppy
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 04:18 PM
At last she is home, have been checking every 5 mins Gentle (((hugs))) for the patient.
Enjoy yor celebratory(sp?) meal, you all deserve it
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 04:19 PM
FANTASTIC!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwww, you're a happy bunny now aren't you!!!!

You gotta go through all this again soon when I get Zena done though!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy your take-away, and bless that little Ben's heart, Georgie is just the same when Zena's been out on her own with me, they're obviously in love just like my two are!!!xxxxx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Wow, that is great - I wasn't expecting her to act so normal !

Well done to your vet and welcome home Poppy
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
At last she is home, have been checking every 5 mins Gentle (((hugs))) for the patient.
Enjoy yor celebratory(sp?) meal, you all deserve it

Thanks Lorna and Fiona
I know I couldn't beleive it when she just trotted out the surgery as bright as anything....she's fast asleep now though bless her.
Thanks guys for taking the time to worry with me
Elaine xxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 04:21 PM
Sorry I missed this hun....Broadband been down all day, BT just got me up and running.

Fabulous news
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
FANTASTIC!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwww, you're a happy bunny now aren't you!!!!

You gotta go through all this again soon when I get Zena done though!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy your take-away, and bless that little Ben's heart, Georgie is just the same when Zena's been out on her own with me, they're obviously in love just like my two are!!!xxxxx

I know, I am that happy. All that worry and stress and she couldn't give a monkeys

I'm hungry now!!! not been able to eat a thing all day, had the runs this morning!
You know I will be there for you when the Zena's time comes around. Bring her up here to my Bruce....my hero

Honest I can't find a stitch, an injection site nothing.....wonderful. all I can see is a little bit of red flesh and a very thin line no stiches sticking out....nowt

Elaine xxxxx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Sorry I missed this hun....Broadband been down all day, BT just got me up and running.

Fabulous news
No worries hun, I was getting a bit concerned as your usually there first thing in the morning. All kinds run through my head you know how I worry

Glad it's back up now though.
Poppy is fantastic as you probs already read.
Am bladdy starving now

Elaine xxxxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Fantastic News.

Am so pleased for you, and Poppy too of course.

Hope you all enjoy the take away.

Hugs to you all xxx
Page 7 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »