Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
OMG Elaine I am SOOOO sorry

How did I miss this thread its not like it just started today. I have no idea how I missed this.

A bit late for vibes now! But am sending quick healing vibes for Poppy and Get well ones to Ben (maybe he's just missing Poppy?) So glad it all went well and give her gentle hugs from me and Ben.

Think I should go and book an eye test - can't believe I missed this

Hugs to you xxxx
Dont worry hun, it's easily done
Thanks for the healing vibes too!!!
me thinks it's me thats gonna need them I have never been so stressed in my life, well I have, but you know what I mean
Just glad it's all over twiddling me thumbs now till Chris gets home.
Elaine xxx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-05-2009, 02:41 PM
Ben is begining to worry me a bit now, ate his breakky with a bit of cajoling but stayed in his bed all day, not had a drink I have just tried to coax him outside but he doesn;t want to know. Oh I hope he's not coming down with anything. It never rains eh
Hi Elaine , I guess he is picking up on your anxiety and the change in routine, coaxing him will will probably make him more anxious .
Bet he will be fine when Poppy gets home and the 'tension' lifts not long to wait now...
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Hi Elaine , I guess he is picking up on your anxiety and the change in routine, coaxing him will will probably make him more anxious .
Bet he will be fine when Poppy gets home and the 'tension' lifts

You know? your right I have been trying to coax him outside but the more I do the more grumpy he gets. I tried to sit on the floor with him and he just grumped at me
I have ignored him all afternoon and he has just come to me now, I am eating a Penguin, (choc variety, not a real one ) and now he's my bessy mate again. I'm sure he can sense when Chris is on his way home ...spooky as he don't usually get in till 6.30.
Cant wait to pick my baby up now. I think also he senses I am feeling a tad better now too

Thanks Mini, words of wisdom again

Elaine xxxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Glad that Ben is a bit happier now and I hope Poppy will be well when she gets home. You will all be so pleased to see her.

It's amazing what penguins can do huh?
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Glad that Ben is a bit happier now and I hope Poppy will be well when she gets home. You will all be so pleased to see her.

It's amazing what penguins can do huh?

Isn't it

Ohhhhh I cant wait to get me baby home, Just rang Chris, he's on motoway so should be home in about 15 mins, then Carl about 4.15, roll on.....
Elaine xxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Woohoo, huggles from us
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Woohoo, huggles from us

Am pacing like a nervous father to be
Will let you all know when I get back ok?

Here is chris now, just waiting for carl, every other day he is early...you watch he'll be late...sods law

Elaine xxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 03:30 PM
Oh, Elaine, I can't believe the op came round so quickly and I missed this earlier today.

Glad Poppy got through it no problems (better than you & Ben by the sounds of it).

You know she'll be feeling very sorry for herself todayand tomorrow, so don't get too upset when you see how sad she seems - she'll soon perk up I'm sure.

Hope you're on your way to pick her up soon xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 03:46 PM
Echo's what Jen has said WOOHOOOO!! Won't be long now till you're back home with your little baby!! Awwwwwww, she's gonna get spoiled rotten tonight and so is Ben coz he sounds like he's really missed her today too! Glad you survived the day, now we just gotta get you through the night!

Remember, she'll be very wobbly, a bit out of it, won't want to eat until she tells YOU, and I'm sure she has a nice soft comfy bed all ready for her with her water bowl right next to it if I know you!!! Hope all goes well on her return.xxxxxxxxxxx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Oh, Elaine, I can't believe the op came round so quickly and I missed this earlier today.

Glad Poppy got through it no problems (better than you & Ben by the sounds of it).

You know she'll be feeling very sorry for herself todayand tomorrow, so don't get too upset when you see how sad she seems - she'll soon perk up I'm sure.

Hope you're on your way to pick her up soon xx
Thanks Fiona, xxxx
Page 6 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »