Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 10:33 AM

Well....I have done it!!!

I have finally plucked up the courage and booked Poppy in for her spay. Wed 27th of this month.
I want to get her done before she comes into season. Just watch, bet the lttle madam come into season between now and then. 12 days and counting.
I will need all the Dogsey vibes on that day!!!

Elaine xxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Good luck - I couldn't believe how nervous I was with Stumpy, even though I know its a routine op.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 10:39 AM
good luck hope it goes well x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Well I'll be rooting for you Elaine, it's something I don't even want to think about, coz I've got to have Zena's hernia dealt with at the same time, plus I want to ask if I can get her claws quarterised, if only those dew claws??! Are you doing this at the right time though, bearing in mind you have to do it right in the middle of two seasons, so I'm wondering if you're too close to this first one maybe? Have you checked up on this? Oh dear, don't want to start worrying you even more, but make sure you're doing it on a good day that's all! I'll be here for you don't worry! xxxxxx
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-05-2009, 10:49 AM
Dont worry she will be fine, back to normal in a day or so. Good luck anyway x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 11:20 AM
She'll be fine hun...... she's related to the BrucieYoungster clan.........and that means business.

Best wishes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 11:26 AM
You have tackled the first big hurdle hun

She will be fine but it doesn't stop us from worrying x
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Good luck - I couldn't believe how nervous I was with Stumpy, even though I know its a routine op.
I know, but I have you lot to keep me busy on that day. xxx

Originally Posted by Shona View Post
good luck hope it goes well x
Thanks shona xxxx

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Well I'll be rooting for you Elaine, it's something I don't even want to think about, coz I've got to have Zena's hernia dealt with at the same time, plus I want to ask if I can get her claws quarterised, if only those dew claws??! Are you doing this at the right time though, bearing in mind you have to do it right in the middle of two seasons, so I'm wondering if you're too close to this first one maybe? Have you checked up on this? Oh dear, don't want to start worrying you even more, but make sure you're doing it on a good day that's all! I'll be here for you don't worry! xxxxxx
That's ok Helena, Bruce, the vet looked at her a couple of weeks ago and said that she was still very "neat and tidy" his words He said this morning to watch for season, but if nothing happens she will be fine for the 27th
Elaine xxx

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
She'll be fine hun...... she's related to the BrucieYoungster clan.........and that means business.

Best wishes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
One reason I want it done asap, is that I want her fit and well for the "visit" Of course she has good genes, look at Brucie baby
Elaine xx

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
You have tackled the first big hurdle hun

She will be fine but it doesn't stop us from worrying x
No, but I know it's for her own good. so I phoned this morning and just doing that made it all the more real
Elaine xx
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 12:30 PM
Hi,

Good luck and healing vibes to youboth. Poppy will be absolutely fine. I had Ellie spayed a couple of weeks ago and within 24 hours you'd never have known she been to the vets (other than her baldy belly and stitches).

Laura xx
pupsandpets
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-05-2009, 12:32 PM
I'm with you - I booked my little un and she actually there now and I can't wait to pick her up at 2.30.
But it took a battle of wills to take her - I'm glad it's done now so I don't have to keep worrying about it.

Best of luck with yours x
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »