Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Excellent - can you say hi to Janice for me please, thanks Linda
heavensent
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-03-2009, 09:48 PM
well we went a trip to stirling on sunday for dog training but there didnt seem to be any on..so went a big trip to darvel in ayrshire but the training wasnt for us...think we just need to do some obedience training with our boy..
Magic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-03-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi heavensent,

Why did you reckon the training wasn't for you and your boy?
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by heavensent View Post
well we went a trip to stirling on sunday for dog training but there didnt seem to be any on..so went a big trip to darvel in ayrshire but the training wasnt for us...think we just need to do some obedience training with our boy..
Hi Heavenscent

I spoke to Janice before you went so they were expecting you, they wondered why you didn't turn as it was definitely on - i'm wondering if you went to the right place - the rugby club? When you turn in, the vans would be parked at the left side of the car park.

If you want to go again, i will send you there personal email and you can make arrangements with them to meet you? I'm hoping to get back down in the next couple of weeks once my days off fall on a weekend.
D&Q
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-07-2009, 10:35 AM
hi, shutzhund is a great sport. I trained my GSD at balado air field(many moons ago lol). and have been to both steelend - my ute pup is actually trainin there at the mo and saltire which is a great club . never been to stirling thou will have to go for a look.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2009, 10:44 AM
hi
i would love to look into doing this with my pup.does anyone know anywhere near london/surrey? and does anyone have any advise on what training i could be doing with him now (pre-school so to speak)
thankyou
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2009, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
hi
i would love to look into doing this with my pup.does anyone know anywhere near london/surrey? and does anyone have any advise on what training i could be doing with him now (pre-school so to speak)
thankyou
Hi, if you go onto the GSDL website you will be able to get a list of contacts and the different areas they train.

pre-school: build on his prey (play) drive. how old are you talking about - if just a wee pup the a pillowslip or a towel with a knot in it and encourage him to catch it (prob not making sense - regarding starting off, i'm sure someone will be along as i only have very minimal experience).

If you get stuck looking for contacts - drop me a pm and i'll see if i can help.
mr fossington
Dogsey Junior
Male 

04-07-2009, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by k9xxb View Post
Hi, if you go onto the GSDL website you will be able to get a list of contacts and the different areas they train.

pre-school: build on his prey (play) drive. how old are you talking about - if just a wee pup the a pillowslip or a towel with a knot in it and encourage him to catch it (prob not making sense - regarding starting off, i'm sure someone will be along as i only have very minimal experience).

If you get stuck looking for contacts - drop me a pm and i'll see if i can help.
cheers thanks for that,he was 7 months last week(csv)
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by mr fossington View Post
cheers thanks for that,he was 7 months last week(csv)
oops im at work and i thought mr fossington had logged out(he told me he had)
thanks for the info k9xxb
skilaki
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-07-2009, 03:38 PM
Training sch with my two, and they are both enjoying it, as am I. I go to the Stirling club too and it is very good, nice people, and very knowledgeable.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >