Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2014, 10:25 AM
She's truly beautiful.
Brit_Chick28
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-01-2014, 02:52 PM
Thanks everyone She defo loves the beach. Just like her mum We have just come back from there. As soon as her paws touch the sand she wants to be off the lead for a run and play
Brit_Chick28
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-01-2014, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by Timber- View Post
Beautiful girl.
What is she like?
She really is a fantastic dog Only had her 3 months. Sounds funny but we picked each other. Adopted her from dogs home that I volunteer at. Its a shelter for stray and dumped dogs. To say she has never been in a house before she settled in fab and its like shes been here forever. She is defo ment to be with me She is very sweet, loving and so laid back. She gets on with all other animals (although she likes to chase chickens) given the chance lol but dont think she would hurt them.

I really couldnt ask for a better dog
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-01-2014, 02:58 AM
Originally Posted by Brit_Chick28 View Post
She really is a fantastic dog Only had her 3 months. Sounds funny but we picked each other. Adopted her from dogs home that I volunteer at. Its a shelter for stray and dumped dogs. To say she has never been in a house before she settled in fab and its like shes been here forever. She is defo ment to be with me She is very sweet, loving and so laid back. She gets on with all other animals (although she likes to chase chickens) given the chance lol but dont think she would hurt them.

I really couldnt ask for a better dog
Honey sounds like such a sweet girl. She must be in heaven being in a home loved so deeply by you.
Brit_Chick28
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-01-2014, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by Timber- View Post
Honey sounds like such a sweet girl. She must be in heaven being in a home loved so deeply by you.

Thanks Timber and i hope she is in heaven She's definitely happy
Brit_Chick28
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-01-2014, 06:55 PM
So has anyone got an idea what Honey might be crossed with?? I think she's definitely got Retriever in her
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2