Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vawny
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-04-2008, 02:29 PM

Dog attacked by youths

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong place but I was so appauled and disgusted when I read this story, I had to draw it to your attention.

In wed Metro, there is a story of a crossbreed who was playing happily in his own back garden. A group of youths then snuck in through a hole in the fence, called the dog over, and slit his throat. They then fled the scene, laughing.

The dog survived, thank god, but he has 46 stitches and is understandibly too afraid to go back in to the garden.

How anyone can be so inexplicably evil is just beyond me.
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-04-2008, 02:31 PM
Horrific. Did they get caught? They should have the same done to them, without the stitiches.
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by Vawny View Post
Please forgive me if this is in the wrong place but I was so appauled and disgusted when I read this story, I had to draw it to your attention.

In wed Metro, there is a story of a crossbreed who was playing happily in his own back garden. A group of youths then snuck in through a hole in the fence, called the dog over, and slit his throat. They then fled the scene, laughing.

The dog survived, thank god, but he has 46 stitches and is understandibly too afraid to go back in to the garden.

How anyone can be so inexplicably evil is just beyond me.
OMG ! That is sickening ! Being totally honest, I wish the same would happen to youths that did it! Don't care if that sounds awful, eye for an eye in my book! And it's not like the so called 'justice system' will do anything about these idiots !
Jane SK
New Member!
Female 

03-04-2008, 02:36 PM
Nothing suprises me now, the awful thing's people do to defenceless animal's. The pond life that did this ought to have their hand's chopped off!!!!!
jorjamae1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-04-2008, 03:09 PM
OMG!! That poor baby! Its appauling what some people are capable of!! It's sick and twisted what these s***heads did to that poor dog and i wish that people like this would get punished accordingly but you know that IF thy do get caught they'll only get a slap on the wrist, its wrong!!
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by Doggydina View Post
OMG ! That is sickening ! Being totally honest, I wish the same would happen to youths that did it! Don't care if that sounds awful, eye for an eye in my book! And it's not like the so called 'justice system' will do anything about these idiots !
I completely agree......... it is like hurting any defenceless living thing, like a child, or elderly person........and they should get the same as punishment!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 06:20 PM
poor dog i hope he recovers. sick how can some one do that to an animal.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by Teddysmum View Post
Horrific. Did they get caught? They should have the same done to them, without the stitiches.
I'll 2nd that! all of them too!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 07:02 PM
This is absolutely dreadful.
What a pity all us Dogsey folk can't go and get hold of them
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 07:34 PM
gosh that is so awfull ,just the thought of it i dont know if i wont to cry or get furious i hope they rott in hell
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >