Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 02:46 PM

Bella agrees to go out in the rain.

Another FIRST. First time she's never objected strongly to having to go out in the rain. I mean she wasn't KEEN but didn't try to drag me back inside as soon as we got out. We took the path alongside our garden cutting through between the two lots of apartments. Got as far as the end and were confronted by a lake. So turned back the way we came.
First piccie SPOT THE DOG!

(Clue - she's on the left - our garden is the last one down on the right)

Come on mum! Hurry up! It's raining!

Bella WAIT!
(Oh well alright but I'm getting wet here!)

Then - she spotted our garden through the railings!
(But we still have to walk to the end, turn right and come in through the entrance gates!) This she did NOT understand - she got halfway thro the rails!

And here she is right now. She wanted to get on my chair with me but I'm working. So I dragged another up to me for her. Sun is now shining again but she won't come out from under the blanket! Probably mulling over me telling her we had to go out in it because it was not going to stop lol!
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 03:25 PM
LOL, she's wearing a cloak of invisibility in that first one!!
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 03:26 PM
aaaaaa bless her, at least she did her likkle toes wet....
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by Anniebee View Post
LOL, she's wearing a cloak of invisibility in that first one!!
I'm laughing because at the last place I lived some of the neighbours called her the 'invisible dog' when we were out at dusk time. 'Where's Bella?' was heard all the time and she was usually always RIGHT BY US.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 03:30 PM
She has executed a 360deg turn (I can just see her head and one ear) and is now BARKING FROM UNDER THE BLANKET! Oh lord this dog does make me laugh. Ain't got a clue what she's barking at. There is no one around and just the sound of a few birds chirping no doubt happy that the sun is breaking thro' again.

Here she is on her towel with her blanket over her and now she's stopped barking and is SNORING! (I wonder if she had a dream that made her bark?) I'm going inside to watch telly for a bit now - I'm going to leave her out here!

Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 04:52 PM
Poor little Bella and I'm glad you said 'spot the dog' because when I first looked at that photo I didn't see her. She looked weeny in those photos ... maybe the rain made her shrink.

She loves her blankets doesn't she .... such a little sweetheart with such a huge attitude
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 05:35 PM
she followed me in and is making herself useful. about time too! footwarmer!

DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 06:33 PM
Took me AGES to find her in the first photo... ages, even after you had said where she was!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Be no turning back now Lacey took 10 years before she voluntarily accepted the wet stuff Still hesitates a bit,but eventually takes the plunge Won't be swimming in any rivers or lakes just yet but its a start
Gorgeous pics of scrummy Bella,nothing nicer than seeing them all cuddled up after a lovely dander
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Be no turning back now Lacey took 10 years before she voluntarily accepted the wet stuff Still hesitates a bit,but eventually takes the plunge Won't be swimming in any rivers or lakes just yet but its a start
Gorgeous pics of scrummy Bella,nothing nicer than seeing them all cuddled up after a lovely dander
Bellas the opposite she goes straight in all water but hates rain and even puddles.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >