Our sister sites
Our sister sites
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2011, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by WhichPets View Post
Here is a full list of ingredients:
Turkey Meat Meal (min. 26%), Rice (min. 40%), Whole Grain Barley (min. 10%), Potato Protein, Refined Poultry Oil, Whole Linseed (min. 4%), Sugar Beet Pulp (min. 4%), Low Allergen Poultry Digest as Gravy, Alfalfa, Monosodium Phosphate (min. 1%), Natural Seawood (min. 0.5%), Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Methionine, Marigold Extract, Yucca Extract, Rosemary Extract.

(The PAH website usually lists most foods ingredients)
The ingredients to the Turkey and Veg are not on the website, i've looked. These ingredients are not cereal free, the turkey and veg is cereal free so i think these are the ingredients to the turkey and rice one ?
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2011, 05:32 PM
Contact them and see whether you can get the ingredients if they don't list them online. Or call in and have a look if you've got a PaH nearby. I feed Wainwrights salmon and potato but it has barley in so isn't grain free or gluten free. Rupe does well on it though.
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2011, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
The ingredients to the Turkey and Veg are not on the website, i've looked. These ingredients are not cereal free, the turkey and veg is cereal free so i think these are the ingredients to the turkey and rice one ?
Yep my bad!!
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Yep my bad!!
Thanks for looking anyway

Odd that they are not listed on the website, i think its a new food so maybe thats why. I will have to phone them i think, still its reasonabley priced and similar to JWB food.
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2011, 08:55 AM
Just an update if you haven't phoned them or for anyone else who is interested. I was in PAH yesterday and had a quick nosey on the back of the packet.

From my memory it is APPROX - 55% potato, 26% turkey and then the ususal Wainwrights ingredients. (my memory doesn't always serve me too well though!!)
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2011, 10:01 AM
Just an update if you haven't phoned them or for anyone else who is interested. I was in PAH yesterday and had a quick nosey on the back of the packet.

From my memory it is APPROX - 55% potato, 26% turkey and then the ususal Wainwrights ingredients. (my memory doesn't always serve me too well though!!)
Hi thanks for looking mmm a lot of potato in there ! i don't know, this dog food business is a minefield
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2011, 10:04 AM
Hi thanks for looking mmm a lot of potato in there ! i don't know, this dog food business is a minefield
Yep lots of potato.. I struggled to find the veggies in it
It sure is a minefield... took me all day yesterday to decide on Fish 4 Dogs for mine!
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Yep lots of potato.. I struggled to find the veggies in it
It sure is a minefield... took me all day yesterday to decide on Fish 4 Dogs for mine!
I would be interested to hear how your dogs gets on with it, thats another food on my list !
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2011, 10:08 AM
I would be interested to hear how your dogs gets on with it, thats another food on my list !
I will keep you updated at around £36 for 12kg it's a similar price to the Wainwrights but looks a bit better I think!
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2011, 12:42 PM
have you not though about the JWB turkey and veg thats what were using now and phoebes ears have cleared up a treat.
Just checked bag and thats 26% turkey and 26% veg. And the ingrediants have quite a lot of veg listed. Its also grain free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >