Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-01-2008, 12:23 AM

Storm & Jake, Crimefighters

A few years ago when the boys were aged 3 and finally calming down the lads came into their own.

Me and my sister decided to drive to the chippy for tea, we both went as their is two chippys near each other and I like one and not the other and vice vearsa. On the way back we were coming to the corner of our road and my sister said "look at that dog, looks like Jake" I glanced and said "yeah it does", then spotted Storm walking up and down, this point my heart started beating wondering why they were out.

When we turned the corner we saw the neighbours outside ours, we knew then something had happend. I got out of the car and spoke to a neighbour who told me he had just been putting is bin out for the next day when he went and shut the side gate, he heard a loud bang and rushed to see what it was.

When he got there he saw a lad about my age at the time running out our garden with Storm running after him snarling, he knew we had two and could not see Jake, The scumbag turned right out of the garden only to be met by Jake who had shot across the garden and cleared the drive gates. The dogs pinned him on the floor and were having "fun" growling and "tasting" this b@stard. He saw two neighbours rushing over and to get away kicked storm, our neighbour said this was the wrong thing as Storm was the quieter before the kick but turned after it and in the neighbours words "went crazy".

When the neighbours got there he had managed to free himself of the dogs and had shot off. The dogs then walked side by side back to the house and went inside, the neighbour said he would have shut the just kicked in door but wasnt sure how the dogs would react and having seen them didnt want to risk it, he instead waited on the front and kept an eye as they came back out and just wandered about untill we got home.

So that is the story of when they saved the house, Jake has never been nasty since, Storm once more when someone else "invited" themselfs in, but I will tell that story another time. The neighbour still always lets on to Jake.
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2008, 12:27 AM
See they are such clever animals our doggies. They know so much. Nice work Jakey, Storm must have been a good teacher!
Callum
Dogsey Senior
Male 

12-01-2008, 01:41 AM
Excellent tale, good on the doggies
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-01-2008, 11:17 AM
Cheers, that is a something about them I will never forget