Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2022, 05:32 AM

Tuesday 6th September 2022

Well, peace shattered...dumb and dumber returned late last night and true to form, all you could hear was banging and their gobs!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2022, 08:26 AM
Morning all. Oh dear Kelly. I hope they don't continue being so dire. Warm again here. I just hope that the thunderstorms that are supposed to happen clear this muggy weather away. Try to have a good day and everyone else.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2022, 08:34 AM
Good morning Kelly and Brenda

Sorry your peace is now ag an end. Hope they soo disappear to annoy someone else.

Enjoy your day whatever you do Brenda

Thunder storm last night again but still very warm. Have cleaned all the windows outside so it is now bound to rain this afternoon.

Hope ll are well. Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2022, 10:36 AM
The noise will last until the day they leave, he has been out taking photos of the porch....no doubt we are going to be blamed for something again.
I spoke to Steve this morning and he said that my whole attitude had changed while they were gone and he could tell there was something wrong before I even told him.
Anyway....sorry for the moaning!
We had another wicked thunder and lightening storm last night and the rain!! Wow!!! Proper heavy
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2022, 10:56 AM
Good afternoon all.

Just our same old today apart from taking Rosie to the vets this afternoon to have this heaving checked out. I've also noticed today a very small lump on her back, left 'elbow' so that will be checked out too

I'll let you know how we get on
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2022, 12:07 PM
Just our same old today apart from taking Rosie to the vets this afternoon to have this heaving checked out. I've also noticed today a very small lump on her back, left 'elbow' so that will be checked out too

I'll let you know how we get on

Yes please do
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2022, 12:30 PM
Good luck at the vets Chris.... hope Rosie will be o.k xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-09-2022, 03:20 PM
Afternoon everyone.

Chris hope it goes/went well at the vet for Rosie.
griff so sorry your world has been turned upside again. Do hope it ends soon.
Sue hope your day's a little quieter.
brenda hope it's not as muggy now.
Kazz hope your day is going well.

We survived yesterday good job Freya is an easy little girl although we do have to have our wits about us now she is crawling and trying to stand.
She managed to fall even with me nearby and smack her cheek on a coffee table. Panicked for a minute. Marks says her face is fine today.
It was a long day though. Another one tomorrow so today we are taking it easy and had a mooch around Kings Lynn earlier and stopped for a coffee.

Fed up with people and enquiring about the car will we take a stupid amount or saying they will come then not turning up.
I think it's going to end up losing money on it and putting it part exchange for an estate.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2022, 03:35 PM
I think it's going to end up losing money on it and putting it part exchange for an estate

Lynn does that mean another dog comes a step closer?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-09-2022, 03:50 PM
Looking that way Kazz. Chrysler is staying and will be mostly for the dog and the estate would be for when we want to go out with family and dog if the weather is right (not too hot) and will travel in the boot.
Example for when Michael and Maca visit and we want to go to do some sight seeing it will also be the car if I go over to Essex to see my friend or out with Beth the Chrysler will remain on the drive in case of emergencies.
I do have a friend who does pet sitting who has agreed to put us on the list if we go somewhere (family do's) or places a dog cannot come she will pop in to let out and feed and spend a little time another friend who does pet sitting and stays at your home if we wanted to pop to Madrid for a few days.
I have known them both for a few years and through Bernese and they still own the breed themselves and understand them and the signs of bloat etc.,

I am still not 100% but slowly coming round.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >