Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 12:17 PM

If anyone wants her .......

[IMG]dogsey.com[/IMG]

If anyone wants her they can have her ... just let me know and I'll pop her in an envelope and post her to you!

The dog in question is that tiny monster CHLOE. She's been bad .. bad... bad .... so bad in fact that that I'm REALLY, REALLY NOT IN LOVE with her at the moment!

Why?

Well, this morning woke up to a good 4 inches of snow on the ground and thinking the snow would block all her escape routes I didn't fasten Chloe to her long line but let her run around the garden with Georgina. I only turned my back for a couple of minutes and SHE'D GONE! The little ****** had cleared the snow and wriggled under the fence, leaving her nice warm coat and a very upset Georgina behind.

I'd no idea where to start looking for her as all the gardens are large and we have fields and woods behind us ..... she could have gone anywhere! I spent the next ten minutes standing in the middle of the garden calling her name knowing I might as well save my breath because when she's on one of her jaunts she's conveniently deaf.

Then out of the corner of my eye I spotted a movement of some small creature sniffing its way around next doors garden. As luck would have it a neighbour was walking his dog on the path in front of the garden and not being able to resist the pleasure of greeting them the CREATURE rushed out of the garden and literally straight into my neighbour's arms ..... scare over.

I don't know whether to love her or hate her for nearly giving me a heart attack, but no doubt tonight when she snuggles next to me in bed, I'll forgive her!

As you can see from the photo see's looking very ashamed of herself .... as well she should be!
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 01:14 PM
I'll have her!

Oh dear, what a scare! Glad she's back and nothing serious happened, and she certainly does look very ashamed!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 02:21 PM
Please Gimme
Think she's really really really sorry.I've seen that look before If I curl up really small,mummy will forget all about it Next comes the please be my friend look
Understand how scared you must have been(( hugs)) The wee devil
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 03:33 PM
She has the same look that Ben had on his mush last night when he snapped at me!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 04:15 PM
Well you thought the snow would keep her in and it didn't so you thought WRONG!

It's your fault, not the fault of that sweet little dog!