Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2011, 06:18 PM

Grr Sisters!

My sister has done something totally horrible.

Last year when she announced she was getting married, she said my parent's could look after their one and only grandchild for the night whilst they stayed in the hotel. Last week I found out that her Husband to be's parents are having her that night - because they're staying in a hotel!

Now you may think whats the big deal? So what... but my parents have hardly seen Maya - they get about an hour or two every other week if that. The other grandparent's however, had her over Christmas (my sister staying also) and over New Years, they also see her every Sunday - all day, every week.

Ok so she's both their first grandchild, but surely moderation and equality should take place. My parents love children especially their own and their Grandchild, so they don't have the money that the other grandparent's do, so they smoke - they do it outside when the baby is there (my sister used to smoke and didn't mind smoking around us when Nicole and I were young).. So my Mum and Dads house looks lived in - whats the problem.

She's so aggravating sometimes. And I can't even say anything to her at all because I'll just be blamed for trying to ruin her wedding and her plans. Despite her saying that our Mum and Dad could have Maya for the night - which she denies ever saying although everyone else can remember my Mum getting right excited because she said that they could look after Maya.

Just a rant - feel free to comment if you wish..