Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2021, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good morning all.

Wet, sunny, cold, wet. sunny, cold. Funny sort of morning but a beautiful double rainbow to see us home.

Moyra I really feel for you. Amber has left a big gap in your life and it takes a long, long time to get used to it xx

Dave has a telephone appointment next week with the consultant, but for the last 3-4 weeks he has been brilliant Kazz so hopefully everything has settled back down now - fingers crossed.

My nephew seem to be slowly improving, but we won't know the extent of any damage until he has another scan in a few days time
Good news will keep my fingers crossed and I love double rainbows
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2021, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Hugs to you Moyra just take it day by day.

You know me so well Kazz. Yes blackberry nd apple crumbles just gone into the oven one for lunch today and the rest in the freezer. ( One on the way to you Harvey) Not making any cakes as I think we have eaten enough over Christmas so a break is due

Damp out this morning but I don't think as cold. Sun is trying but for how long is anyones guess. Nearly everyone has taken their decorations down now

Hope all are well

Yummmmmmmmm
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2021, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Not much planned for today, have a form to fill in for 'Attendance Allowance' it's 18 pages long most of it is not applicable to me so I'm seriously wondering if it's worth doing
Fill it in I filled one in for my aunt and once you get going they are not too bad just think what you write, and Chris's information is correct your worst times.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-01-2021, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
I like fish, fishing, eating or used to keep them many moons ago Kazz. Forgot to ask: anyone on here have any ideas why the foot well of the passenger floor of a car is getting wet?
There is a safe way to test without causing any damage is to use a smoke bomb. Even you could do it Brenda
link

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=smoke+b..._ts-doa-p_11_5

so you set it off inside the car(not with you in it of course) and make sure all doors and windows closed. Any leaks in door window seals or anywhere else the smoke will escape through. Then at least you know what needs attention.

A very old garage trick I learnt many years ago
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2021, 03:56 PM
I will pass it on. I don't need to know thanks.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2