Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2009, 01:12 PM

What a weekend....................

What a busy weekend I have had we have had a huge run on oldie and problem dogs recently but this weekend has been a shocker I have picked up 2 6-8 month old dogs in 36 hours. All will be looking for homes after being done Finn is being done today and Rhea Thursday and Skye we are leaving a bit as is such a wreck. Been meaning to tell you all weekend just having stopped.

1st one my fave (sshuusssh dont tell others)
This is Finlay and he is a 7 month old Chesa Peake Retreiver and is quite simply the best foster I have had in ages. The owners were lovely and genuine and handed him in with a folder of things including his KC papers, vax toys bedding the whole works. But he is saying goodbye to his plums as we speak.

Finn and my son are inseperable they love swimming together

Then today picked up Rhea as with Finn came with loads all KC papers, vax cards, wormed and flead. She is a 7 month old Rhodesian Ridgeback and great with kids, dogs and everything.

And last but not least is Skye who hasnt been as lucky in life as Finn and Rhea and is scared of her own shadow at mo so needs work. She is a rottie x shepherd and 6 months.

And not sure if I told you all but we are hand rearing a litter of labs as mother had no milk has had emergency C section and was speyed at same time. They were 2 weeks yesterday and we are all head over heels in love. Here is a pic of the little boy after being bottle fed and weed and pood.
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2009, 01:15 PM
Just thought would mention anyone who is interested in offering any of these dogs they homes they deserve can e-mail me at julia@poundpuppy.org
Woodstock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Gorgeous pics KC, i hope they all find the loving and happy homes they deserve.
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Yes I am close to brimming here at mo so lots of watery walks at mo not for poor Finn though.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Aw bless them. lovin the retriever and the Rott x looks so sad poor thing hope they get new forever homes soon.
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2009, 01:40 PM
Yes Skye is very very sad bless her she is with Jayne and already making progress even had a little play some of the young ones.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Love the Chesapeake.

Did you contact the original breeder of him to see if they will take him back? It is such a numerically small breed over here im sure they would be very keen to know that he has ended up in rescue.. Same with the ridgeback i suppose!
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Yes both there owners did and ditto were not interested which is sad as owners said they researched the breed and went to good breeders and have no reason not to believe them as they paid a fortune for them as well.
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-06-2009, 02:34 PM
I hope you find brilliant homes for them, they are all lovely.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2009, 02:36 PM
I find that very suprising, especially with the Chesapeake as all of the breeders i have met have been really genuine and wanting to improve the breed and be responsible about their breeding... How odd!
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »