Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 04:51 PM

A bit of an embarrassing 5 minutes!!!!

So there I was, telling Magpye how silly she'd been, in her thread, locking herself out of the car yesterday, but then me just now, I had a shower changed into my jim jams (yes, I know it's early but I love my jim jams!!! )went outside to get the washing in, and ......... slam went the back door to the bootroom!!!!! I looked around to see if there were any windows open, but NO! I thought about clambering over a 6ft high fence to get onto the shed roof and then onto the flat roof, coz the door the other end of the bootroom is open, but I would have had to take my slippers off and it would have been a bit risky jumping down onto hard limestone chippings from the flat roof, so I changed my mind on that one! I thought again, very hard, and the only course of action left for me was to either get in the dogmobile (in which I always leave the keys coz it's on the drive and anyone would be more than welcome to it), and drive all the way over to Dave's workshop (10 miles) to get his keys leaving Mum all alone upstairs, OR........ walk up the road to my friend's house who has some spare keys to my house, in my jim jams!!!!! So which option do you think I took then????!!!! Yes, and there are builders working on a new house up the road, AND I had to walk past them (no wolf whistles, just some very strange stares!!!!!) and when I knocked on my friend's door clad like that she really thought I'd finally lost the plot!!!!!

I've taken a leaf out of your book now Magpye and hidden some spare keys to the back door on the driveway! I had nobody to call, I didn't have a phone in my jim jam pockets Good job this is a small village (and NO I'm not the village idiot, although I know it's looking that way!!!! ). I don't know how long it'll take to live this one down!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2008, 04:59 PM

Please tell me someone has taken a piccie
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 05:01 PM

Get yourself a keysafe H, the one I had for my dad has come in handy several times when I have lost my house keys in my car
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-08-2008, 05:07 PM
ROFLMAO"""""""
classic
huggles
b-eye
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Oh no
But i would of taken the dogmobile down to my friends not walked even if it was only a couple of minutes away.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by dori-katie View Post
Oh no
But i would of taken the dogmobile down to my friends not walked even if it was only a couple of minutes away.
Now Look, you just don't think of simple solutions like that, when you're faced with real dilema's like the one I was in!!!!!!!

They ought to make this one of the questions on a job application form shouldn't they!!!!!!

Now why didn't I think of that one then
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post

Get yourself a keysafe H, the one I had for my dad has come in handy several times when I have lost my house keys in my car
Never heard of them, but I think I want one!!!!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 05:22 PM
when i saw the title of the thread i just burst out laughing and thought when is it not an embarrasing 5 minutes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pmsl.
helena you couldnt make it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl.....
you realise the builders will go home and tell their missus all about the crazy lady in her jim jams probably muttering to herself ??? pmsl
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 05:34 PM
LOL It is classic Helena, I hope it gets a mention in that book you should write
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Awwww...Aitch honey, it could only happen to you. I can't believe you didn't take the car to your friends PMSL
PS, I'm already in my jim jams too! It's never too early! xxxxx
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >