Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2004, 10:48 AM
i just noticed that you have leo and pepper its closer enough lol
Rosievelvet
Dogsey Junior

26-10-2004, 10:50 PM
Hi
Nope - didnt know Cole was married to Danni at one stage - lucky girl!!

Thanks for info on Season 7.

I agree its time that Leo and Piper [we thought about calling our new puppy Piper] sort themselves out. Isnt Wyatt just adorable? As far as babies go, I think he is a lovely looking child.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2004, 11:22 PM
I've read through the whole of this thread twice now and no-one (unless I've missed it to which I appologise) has mentioned Red Dwarf!
That has to be my no.1 although it is in close contention to all the star treks.
Rosievelvet
Dogsey Junior

27-10-2004, 12:08 AM
Red D. Used to watch it, Rimmer, Cat [cool dude that he was, Cat I mean] Is it still on TV anywhere?

Is anyone watching the new british series "Hex"? The first week I didnt find it particularly interesting until the last half hour. Cant help feeling it is a bit Buffyish. main character seems to spend a lot of time in deep thought/staring into nothing! The good looking demon character that periodically turns into an ugly demon - will he get closer to her!!!!

What about Quauntum Leap? I never did understand the final epi of it. Oh I know he continued to leap but it all got very "deep" towards the end.

Which brings me to "Enterprise" - I never quite got into Scott Bakula being a Starship captain.

What about Dishy Kevin Zorbo in Andromeda? I think the new series of it is due to start soon.

Does anyone remember "American Gothic"? Loved Gary Cole in that - he did a spinoff space programme too, heavens I watched it weekly [cos he was in it] and cant even remember its name!!

OK Ok - I admit it, I am a sci fi addict!!!

:P
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2004, 05:04 AM
Red Dwarf was still showing a while back I think, not sure if it's still on though.

Quantum Leap was great I didn't get the end either and you're right it did go a bit deep didn't it.

I haven't heard of Hex or American Gothic sorry. What channel is Hex on?
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-10-2004, 08:26 AM
I used to watch SG1 every time it was on... then i lost interest, i tried to watch SG Atlantis but couldn't get into it.

I'm watching the new series of Battle Star Galactica on Sky One... it seems ok, it needs to liven up abit more.
I suppose it will after a while
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by Rosievelvet
Red D. Used to watch it, Rimmer, Cat [cool dude that he was, Cat I mean] Is it still on TV anywhere?

Is anyone watching the new british series "Hex"? The first week I didnt find it particularly interesting until the last half hour. Cant help feeling it is a bit Buffyish. main character seems to spend a lot of time in deep thought/staring into nothing! The good looking demon character that periodically turns into an ugly demon - will he get closer to her!!!!

What about Quauntum Leap? I never did understand the final epi of it. Oh I know he continued to leap but it all got very "deep" towards the end.

Which brings me to "Enterprise" - I never quite got into Scott Bakula being a Starship captain.

What about Dishy Kevin Zorbo in Andromeda? I think the new series of it is due to start soon.

Does anyone remember "American Gothic"? Loved Gary Cole in that - he did a spinoff space programme too, heavens I watched it weekly [cos he was in it] and cant even remember its name!!

OK Ok - I admit it, I am a sci fi addict!!!

:P
hated Red D..

loved Quauntum Leap but like you all said got a bit deep but we all know that sam would carry on helping ppl rather then going home.

i love Scott Bakula in "Enterprise" he palys it well. and cant wait for the next season if there is one.

Hex is not bad so far but it is a bit slow, i hope it dont stay like that cos i will stop watching, but its nice to have something from home to watch .

as for Andromeda and American Gothic never heard of them

would CSI be classed as SF???
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2004, 01:57 PM
Natalie - I don't think CSI would be classes as SF bit I am a huge fan of CSI and CSI Miami
sheilbri
Dogsey Junior

27-10-2004, 03:47 PM
I would agree Stephanie if CSI are classed as SF they I love them both, I'm also guilty of being a Star Trek fan :smt049
Rosievelvet
Dogsey Junior

27-10-2004, 11:39 PM
Hex is on Sky One - Sunday evenings.

Battlestar Galactica - I tried it twice but it was too slow for me, let me know if it livens up and I will try it again.

American Gothic - it was on maybe 7 years or so ago

There is a new series starting in November called "4400". Its on Sky One and about people who have vanished suddenly returned to Earth [bright light is seen in the sky] after a lot of years, still at the same age that they were originally with unusual "powers".

Anyone here remember the original Star Trek and Capt Kirk, Mr Spock + Dr McCoy?
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >