View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

11-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Hi Ella's Mum

Sorry to hear you having a rough time..........

Karen
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2006, 04:45 PM
at the moment he hasn had a chance to work on my kids yet my oldest who is 13 isn his , so he is the one he will target like whats your mum been doing and you no it not my fault it hers etc coz he has never seen his father he will do what ever oh says [ does that make sense ] before he would arrange pick up , and not show , drop them off when i was out so would have to come back u get the pic ??? but when were together he a great dad it just monster inlaw interfering . my dad did that to me when i was 5 and he no that messed me up i just dont no why he has to do the same to my babies
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2006, 04:50 PM
i could say alot more but i have to be carefull as he found this web site and told me , not sure if he been on i do keep checkin [ ellas dad ] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2006, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by Ella's Mum
i could say alot more but i have to be carefull as he found this web site and told me , not sure if he been on i do keep checkin [ ellas dad ] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get yourself an alter ego
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3