Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-09-2006, 07:15 PM

Embarrassing? Yours please!

Just wondered if any of your dogs have ever embarassed you to the point of wanting a huge hole to appear beneath you.

Vegas this morning while walking back from the fields wanted to say hello to a disabled man in a wheelchair and afterwards-rewarded him by lifting his leg on the wheel...

On another occasion while in the middle of nowhere-he wee'd on a joggers packed lunch.I ended up giving the bloke a few quid,but understandably he wasnt too happy cause he was miles from civilisation where there arent any shops.

Abe my old Rottie stole a teenagers cheeseburger while walking through town,but in Abe's defence-it was on bench beside him and he simply hoovered it up! Again-i gave him money to buy another...

Yours please!
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Yep, Harvey has

Two old dears chatting out side the bread shop and I was looking in the window with Harvey on his lead. Before I knew it Harvey had helped himself to a chocolate muffin out of one of their shopping bags.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2006, 07:21 PM
aww you got to give your lot credit steve all so funny bet you didnt have much money left having to pay

well i took shiloh into my neighbours house to give her a card and while there shiloh decided to nick her knickers from the dryer hes now known as the knicker snatcher

chey has peed up a mans leg while talking to him i dont think he realised hed been peed on so i quickly walked of
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2006, 07:33 PM
not this ben but my old dog ben was kicked out of dog training classes as he was constantly trying to *hump* the girl doggies and fight the males.
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2006, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Just wondered if any of your dogs have ever embarassed you to the point of wanting a huge hole to appear beneath you.

Vegas this morning while walking back from the fields wanted to say hello to a disabled man in a wheelchair and afterwards-rewarded him by lifting his leg on the wheel...

On another occasion while in the middle of nowhere-he wee'd on a joggers packed lunch.I ended up giving the bloke a few quid,but understandably he wasnt too happy cause he was miles from civilisation where there arent any shops.

Abe my old Rottie stole a teenagers cheeseburger while walking through town,but in Abe's defence-it was on bench beside him and he simply hoovered it up! Again-i gave him money to buy another...

Yours please!

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Sorry Steve, i shouldn`t laugh

I can honestly say Tia hasn`t yet done anything really embarrassing, but she hasn`t lost he chance
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Hi,
i have had plenty,we took our old dog to the post office with my mum and he lifted his leg and weed up the wrapping paper.
He jumped over the half door when we were on holiday and weed up a mans leg He wasn't impressed but it was as much as we could do to keep a straight face
And one christmas we went to the clent hills and he went to, pee up a post missed and wet all in my dads lap
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2006, 08:42 PM
While out walking my old border collie Star one day in the park she came flying at me and actually knocked me off my feet. There were alot of people around too.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Okay..it would have to be a story about the Biffters.

OH came to pick me up from work one day when the Biff was still a pup (about 4 months if memory serves).

OH had tried to get him to wee before coming into the building (which I saw) and he didn't (new smells etc) but we could tell he need to go.....

My BOSS...came over to us in the office (it was a school) and started doing the usual isn't he lovely stuff then said 'can I have a hold????'
I said..' probably not a good idea as he needs to pee'..
'He'll be fine' he said........

He wasn't fine and The Biffters peed all the way down the front of his suit jacket....

OOPS!!!!!!!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-09-2006, 09:07 PM
All my three have all knocked me off my feet in the past, The most embarrassing being Star knocking me flying down a snowy hill with 8 other people watching and having to be helped up by my neighbour and my 10 year old neice.
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2006, 09:10 PM
I had workmen in my house doing some repairs, my now departed Vizsla, Kes, would bring them little presents, little bits of paper, toys etc. This particular day she decided to bring one of the workmen a present so up she went into my bedroom and brought the chap a packet of tampons!!!

I don't know who was the most embarrassed - him or me!! Kes meanwhile was presenting her gift to anyone who would look at her!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >