View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 03:36 PM
It is so difficult when you get the ashes as the realisation then sets in and I know how awful it is and what you are going through. I do hope that as the days and weeks go by you will begin to grieve less and remember happy days more. Ollie was so very very special and had such a huge place in your heart. You will know when the time is right for another dog, not to replace, but to give a needy one a loving home. Lots of hugs xxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Thank you all you really are the best.

I have been out for a stroll and met a friend with her Springer and Colliex she didn't know Ollie had been pts she knew he was ill so she was a it shocked so she gave me hug an I was in tears again she was too.

We had a bit of a walk together then I carried on to clear my head a bit. I think today has hit me hard I know now this is it final the end. So now I must grieve and move on.

(((Hugs))) back and thanks for all the support. Xx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Lynn - your post sounds so familiar to me. I also knew Moss had gone, but kept thinking he was just out with hubby, or in the yard, or in the field ... anywhere, but gone forever Even two months on I am finding it hard to believe it is final, but bringing his ashes home really hit me hard too.

Hugs to you Lynn. You will know when the time feels right to look for a new dog and, who knows, Miles may still be waiting.
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-03-2011, 04:42 PM
We can all understand how you feel Lynn and I feel so sad for you.
I think I would have felt exactly the same-we buried Lulu in the garden,put a little cross and some lights on her grave and was able to go every A.m and p.m to say goodnight to her.Thats helped me so much to accept that shes gone.
If Id had to wait as you have for her ashes that would have made it so much worse.
Just give yourself time and when the time is right you will be able to let another dog into your life.
We are all here for you,its good to have people to share bad times as well as good.

BIG HUGS from Maureen
peedie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 04:48 PM
So sorry Lynn. Just take your time. When the time is right you'll know. x
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 06:21 PM
Thinking of you very much ((xx))
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 06:29 PM
{{{{Hugs}}}} to you Lynn
You will know when the time is right and until then Ollie is looking over you.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Oh honey, you'll know when the time is right.....

x0x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Know how you feel right now Lynn, just have this time to grieve, it wasn't the right time yet, and he wasn't the one for you, but there will be one, somewhere, some day, you just gotta wait, and it will feel so very right when it does, instead of the tears, you will have a smile on your face again. Hugs for you, I know how hard today has been.

Isn't it lovely when you meet up with such understanding people who fling their arms around you like that, I remember it well, it does you good to know that some people really do understand, just like we do.xxxxxxx
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Awww ((hugs))
xxxxxx
Page 8 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 >