View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-10-2006, 12:45 AM

The Kittens n Megan-updated pictures from visit on Saturday 8th ((?) October.

Well as promised i went visiting the kittens today, Saturday the 8th (think thats the date-its been a long day and im shattered!) and my did i have fun..nice day, nice dinner, and of course spending time with my godkits was super fun!
I have LOTS of pictures and video footage of the kittens from today! All went really well and kittens and Megan doing good-so lets get this ball rolling, pictures of Megan the moggy mama with a confirmed touch of the orient too her throughout the day-she was most relaxed about her children waddling around doing their thang! Slinky, svelt and gorgeous!

She really is a good mum and done so well-however, gladly, this will be her final litter-speyed soon. She is such a charming cat, but with that touch of the orient there..my can she bawl with the best of them-she has the growly monkey voice too! But she really is a sweet cat...
then we have some mugshots of the kittens as it were..just so you get too know who is who!
The little tortie-going to live in the country with a friend of the aunts..i was sorely tempted but as a good home as been found decided to squash down any feelings i had..

Big tortie girl who is going to my sister and her family..

And finally the lady (confirmed) herself, the biggest, fattest, naughties, firstest, bossiest, bravest of all three-my not so wee lass...no official name, think kismet may be off the cards as it doesn't seem too suit so it is a toss up between 'Rosie ' as in 'A whole lotta rosie' (cuz'a her size and larger than life behaviour!) or 'Bliss' or 'Jazzy' or 'Dinah'.

We seem to have a connection...ever since the day i helped deliver this kitten there was *something* and it seems to grow ever so much stronger all the time..

Then some rather sweet sisterly sleeping pictures!

Time for some videos..
A general kitten vid-ginger being sweet n the naughty tortie girls being cute, yes devious-they were chewing my jeans when i wasn't looking!

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...soctober62.flv

Then some 'tea time n niceness' vids from two points in the day..

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ttenmovie1.flv

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ttenmovie2.flv

Then a 'stitched together' movie outta two pieces of footage i have of the kittens being so god darn cute in the 'nest'.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ittenmovie.flv
Hope you like all the above!!
p.s it was still saturday when i started to post this-had to wate ages for photobucket.
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2006, 01:22 AM
Oh they are all adorable :smt007 I'm glad you are having the ginger one, there will be lots more photos to share!
Mum is beautiful. I hope her spay goes well
How did you manage to leave today, they are too cute :smt049
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2006, 06:52 AM
OMG... how cute are they! Beautiful pix..
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2006, 07:17 AM
They are are all beautiful.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2006, 08:09 AM
Totally gorgeous Luke
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-10-2006, 08:13 AM
Love the lil ginger one... Great pics
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Glad you liked-i got it wrong about the torties, its t'other way around concerning their homing
But the wee ginge i brought into this world is, undefyablly, coming home with us in a few weeks!
think she is so bossy she really could be a match for Ralph!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2006, 11:25 AM
Lovely babies
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

08-10-2006, 11:30 AM
Hi Luke The kittens are absolutely gorgeous especially the little/large ginger one I think the name Dinah suits her to me she just looks like a Dinah. Really enjoyed the pictures and the vids Thanks for sharing . I really am envious of you -you have the handsome Ralph and now this lovely kitten. Bet you can't wait to bring her home and introduce her to Ralph.
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2006, 11:54 AM
I like Dinah too What cuties!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >