View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Oh i almost forgot my old dog Winston (dobeXrottie)

we used to live on a big estate and there was always rubbish laying about on the park. Winston would search out bicycle tyres and inner tubes......... he would then stand with the inner tube (always a favorite) and whip himself with it!!!!!!!!! swinging his head from side to side so the tube hit his rump. i have no idea how he found out he liked this!!!!!! but he did it up until he died at the end of 2005 (aged 11 3/4). very strange dog......... lovely big chap though.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2007, 09:22 PM
My youngest, Wilson, at the moment tries to run through the flap with a stick in his mouth but he is slowly learning that he can't get through sideways and is pushing it through the flap length ways! Clever Boy!
Becky
ozmutt
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-01-2007, 03:12 AM
Jorja seems to have an ear fetish - I've always noticed that she sort of breathes - almost whuffs into my ear.

My son and family visited over Christmas and while my son was lying on the lounge - she crept up so that she could just blow in his ear.

He sat up and said "hey, you know I am a married man!"

I just cracked up!
cocomo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-02-2007, 12:33 AM
my 15 year old, Coco still thinks shes a pup and she always makes me smile when she shows off on her walk by jumping over imaginary jumps about a foot high but when faced with a real jump couldn,t be bothered and doing her bendy twisty self ungrooming routine just after i spent a day chasing her with a brush i ussually give up and pack her off to the groomers

she caught me and had me shaved!!!!!!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-02-2007, 12:41 AM
Fingal (although he's a bit naughty) just lives to please me.

I guess he's a typical Spaniel.

I can fall asleep in my big comfy chair and wake up to the sound of a drumming tail and be covered in all the treasures that he's brought me.

No matter how down I feel his happy face and waggy expectant manner just makes me laugh.
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Oscar has only recently started to cock his leg to pee. He practises at every corner and every lamppost, and I have to smile when he doesn't always get the balance quite right and he kind of keels over, and looking up at me to make sure I didn't notice!!!
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2007, 09:03 PM
Moxie sleeps with the very tip of her tongue sticking out of her mouth. She will go looney out of walks and tear around in circles like a crazy dog. She will go over to her toy basked and bring every single toy out into the middle of the room, one by one, until she is surrounded by all of her toys, then she takes a nap with them. She'll slide into bed with me in the mornings and roll over on her back for a tummy rub. The list goes on really. Everything about my dog makes me smile. Shes a natural anti-depressant.
Nicky1979
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-03-2007, 03:55 PM
I agree with everybody most things Louie does make me smile but here are a few

The nutty bumscuttles he does every now and again where he runs the entire length of the house & round the dining table 5 or 6 times in a row with his bum tucked under like something is chasing him!!!

He chases his tail like a dog possed, once he's caught it a couple of times he stops dead as he's realised something else is chasing him - his back leg which he then picks up & bites until he falls over

His impatience if I'm giving him a treat - he knows he has to do something to get it so if he feels I'm not quick enough at giving the command he'll go through ALL the tricks he knows until he gets it.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2007, 01:12 PM
the puppy eyes i get in a morning - then the way she crawls into bed at night - knowing shes had a fun day of exersise and fun.
Shanik
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-03-2007, 11:45 PM
Oh almost everything they do makes me smile but when they both take 'hairy fits' at top speed as if there lives depended on it, jowls and ears flying in synchronisation, gums gaping as the lips fly up showing boxer 'grins'. Carrie 'talks' which is a quiet 'whuwhuwhoo' when she wants your attention and Max loves to go for feet, anyones feet whether it is animal or human feet are his passion and I have had many slippers pulled off my feet over the years to get the 'Max' treatment, his idea of starting to play is to kill feet and it can be hilarious especially with Carrie because she will try the avoidance tactic and tuck bum and all four legs underneath as Max comes in for the feet 'kill' then she tries the aversion tactic by gaping mouth and we end up with two upside down boxers snorting and grunting with faces that echo something breaking the g-force, love it and just love the absolute joy of life and fun they give me.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >