View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
malwhit
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-01-2011, 06:08 PM
By having the KC logo in the middle of her home page, my first thought was that she was an Accredited Breeder, alothough this is not mentioned anywhere.

When searching for the ad I noticed a lot of litters for around £300 - not all KC registered though. They also look quite popular as crosses for other toy breeds.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by malwhit View Post
By having the KC logo in the middle of her home page, my first thought was that she was an Accredited Breeder, alothough this is not mentioned anywhere.

When searching for the ad I noticed a lot of litters for around £300 - not all KC registered though. They also look quite popular as crosses for other toy breeds.
As far as I am aware she is not an accredited breeder, she also has pictures of other breeders dogs used on her website from google.

There are alot of litters about, people have jumped on the bandwagon most will be from unethical breeders KC reg'ed or not. Yes they are certainly used to make up alot of crosses this I believe is down to the hairless carrying the hairless gene, which means not matter what other breed they put it to it has the ability to produce both hairless and coated puppies.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5