Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 04:21 PM
That looks like Worthing to me!

What time did you go? I avoid Worthing/Goering-by-Sea beach like the plague unless it is early! it is my absolute favorite beach, but wow does good weather ever bring out the masses.

I did some uber early (sunrise) walks at Goering last year and I am planning to do some this summer...love it!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Lovely pics so glad it all went well.
Thanks Lynn, it's all a big learning curve, we don't see enough people, so I'm on a mission to introduce her to the whole town by the end of this week!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
That looks like Worthing to me!

What time did you go? I avoid Worthing/Goering-by-Sea beach like the plague unless it is early! it is my absolute favorite beach, but wow does good weather ever bring out the masses.

I did some uber early (sunrise) walks at Goering last year and I am planning to do some this summer...love it!!
Yes It's Ferring at the bottom of the Ilex Way I parked under the big trees in the shade! I want busy, I need busy for Zena, coz going out so early in the mornings, I only see the usual real dog walkers, so we need to see lots of different peops and different types of doglets now, so we sit down on the bench on that lovely pathway on the front and watch them all walk past us! We'll have to meet up one sunny morning then, I'm up for early too coz I'm up and about at 6.00 am!

I asked the lady who parked up in front of me and she said we're ok turning towards Rustington, but we can't walk left of Ferring to Worthing at this time of year. I was very lucky to get a space methinks at 10.30 am. wasn't I!
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 04:42 PM
This must be the biggest paddling pool ever for Zena who is looking gorgeous as always.
I think that if you have had several tetanus injections that you are covered for life so wouldn't worry too much.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Awww...brilliant pics Aitch. So glad Zena enjoyed it.xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by talassie View Post
This must be the biggest paddling pool ever for Zena who is looking gorgeous as always.
I think that if you have had several tetanus injections that you are covered for life so wouldn't worry too much.
Thanks talassi, I expect that's the way she viewed it too, a rather large paddling pool! Lol!

Re the tetanus bit, I went down there and she wanted to give me Tetanus, Diptheria and Polio altogether so I said oh no you're not, and left!!! It's now 5 for life, but I'll stick with the 3 I had and take my chances!!

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Awww...brilliant pics Aitch. So glad Zena enjoyed it.xx
Thanks Jackie Just like your little princess, this one loves the beach too plus we also have a very good cafe down there so Imight treat her to brekky tomorrow!!! xxxx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 05:38 PM
great pics she looks like she had a blast !!!!

lovely xxxx
Roxie
New Member!
Female 

16-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
... and talk about a duck to water, she went straight in! Loads of piccies, but then my camera lens got too dirty!

We're on our way, but she hasn't seen it on the horizon yet! C'mon mum hurry upppp!

You coming then mum?

OMG is this ALL water then

I think it is C'mooooon Mum!

Lovely, lovely, all this water to play in

Now where's that ball gone then

Found it!

Oh this is so much fun

Trouble is, I keep losing my ball

Found it again mum

Now let's go over here now

No, it's too rocky, I like it here best

Oh we had a whale of a time! We met some lovely people with some lovely friendly dogs, coz me and mum just sat on a bench and watched everyone walking past, some of them said hello which I liked and some doggies too, and it was all just brill, so I hope we go back there soon, which I'm sure we will Thanks for looking!
Aahh true to her breeding ! a real water baby, it was lovely seeing you both on sunday, she is a real stunner,
vanessa
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

16-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Lovely photos of the gorgeous Zena. Great to see dogs at the seaside enjoying themselves.

Look forward to seeing more piccies of Zena.

Cuddles to her from me and doggy licks from Loki.

Take care.
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-06-2009, 06:02 PM
It looks like zena is turning into a water baby
Was it hard to get all the sand out of her fur?
When we take hooch to the beach, as soon as he smells the sea air, he starts to make this very silly noise( like he's singing and talking all at the same time). OH says he thinks he's saying "why arn't we there yet".
Yes he looovvves the beach.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »