View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-03-2007, 03:04 PM

Jake Stumpy.... Dog Detective... The Skye's ... The limit...

Jake Stumpy was angry.... busted down to traffic for his slipper episode had really wound him up... and he was out for revenge.
He and DC Charlie (thats DOG CONSTABLE) had been staking out the local woods where it was reported that a gang of locals had been speeding around like boy racers.

He and Charlie were determined to collar the culprits, even though reports indicated that they already wore collars.

They didn't have long to wait before the gang turned up. Jake and Charlie dropped back into cover and watched and waited as the gang moved closer into view.

Unable to catch them in the act of anything unlawful, Stumpy grew frustrated and decided to have a word anyway...

"I'm DI Stumpy, this is my partner DC Charlie, we're the Sweeney and we haven't had any dinner... You lot might look all innocent there, but I know your up to no good, step out of line and we'll have you down the nick with a list of charges as long as my leg.... well actually it'll be longer than that..."

Stumpy, still mumbling, walked back through the woods with Charlie following closely. There they waited patiently, determined to make something stick, something other than the mud ofcourse...

Desperate to make an arrest, his job on the line., Stumpy moved in fast at the first sign of any wrong doing...

Jake Stumpy stepped out from his cover in the trees... "OI...Your nicked" Speeding offence... Skye tried to retort... "But but I was....." Jake was having none of it.... "Save it for the magistrate ... take her down town Charlie.......
lizziel
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 03:14 PM
I really hope he's not going to press for one of those horrible little yellow cameras to be put up in the area in order to catch other offenders - in which case I will KNOW it is for the revenue generated and not purely for safety purposes
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-03-2007, 03:16 PM
It's being considered... needs the revenue... don't you know how much doggy treats cost these days lol
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-03-2007, 04:43 PM
Tut tut tut, Had to use trumped up charges eh stumpy, I will be out on bail by treat time and you will have to watch those stumpy little legs of yours as me and the others will be waiting.
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Makes for great reading Ian.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Better watch your backs boys think someone's out for revenge!