Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2012, 10:40 PM

Jake's christmas, and new year!

For christmas, me and Jake went to the OHs family's house. Jake absolutely loved it, and we took him for a good walk beforehand to one of his favourite places That was meant to tire him out a bit, but he was still hyper at OHs for the first wee while He also ate a ridiculous amount

Then for New Years Eve, we were back at OHs Again, Jake had a wonderful time, but hid when the fireworks started... we didn't know where he was hiding, and after a search around the house, we found him... upstairs, on OHs parents bed! They were ok about it, but I was mortified! We brought him downstairs, and he then just lay at the bottom of the stairs! (which was good, coz nothing was blocking the stairs, so I think he was just trying to drop a really big hint!).

Then for New Years Day, we were at my parents house.

On christmas day with OH...

On News Year Eve, with OH watching some tv

All this was very tiring for Jake, so he snuggled up on a pile of my washing!

And then some random pics of George Square in Glasgow

I love this pic

I think Jake has enjoyed christmas and new year
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Aw! Lovely photos Sorry poor Jake got scared but looks like the rest of the time he was having a ball
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Oh bless him Obviously shattered lol. Thanks for the pics of George Square. We didn't get to go see them this year when we were up. Although they aren't a patch on what they used to be when I was wee.
snakeman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-01-2012, 11:12 PM
looks like he had a nice relaxing xmas!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2012, 11:36 PM
lovely pics of Jake, and Bruno says to tell him that he always finds my parents bed the comfiest of all too
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2012, 12:03 AM
Great pics Jake is gorgeous!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-01-2012, 07:16 AM
Lovely pictures - I think it is the first time I have seen any photos of Jake with a "human" so had no idea of his size, and for some unknown reason I always thought he was a bit smaller than he is.

It brings things into perspective now, and Jake is as gorgeous as ever!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2012, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Aw! Lovely photos Sorry poor Jake got scared but looks like the rest of the time he was having a ball
Thanks I think he had a blast thankfully the fireworks didn't go on for too long, so he soon calmed down

Originally Posted by alexgirl73 View Post
Oh bless him Obviously shattered lol. Thanks for the pics of George Square. We didn't get to go see them this year when we were up. Although they aren't a patch on what they used to be when I was wee.
Thanks Oh, I love George Square... it is always the thing that makes me feel really chrismassy! Looking at all the lights, and then getting a burger and some hot choco Me and OH went on the big wheel, and I did NOT like it I don't mind that kind of thing usually, but the winds were terrible and it is was making horrible noises (the wind, not the wheel ) and OH made it worse by saying 'this is how final destination films start!'

Originally Posted by snakeman View Post
looks like he had a nice relaxing xmas!
Relaxing but sooooo tiring

Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
lovely pics of Jake, and Bruno says to tell him that he always finds my parents bed the comfiest of all too
Thanks I'm glad Bruno enjoys your parents bed too

Originally Posted by emma47 View Post
Great pics Jake is gorgeous!
Thanks

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Lovely pictures - I think it is the first time I have seen any photos of Jake with a "human" so had no idea of his size, and for some unknown reason I always thought he was a bit smaller than he is.

It brings things into perspective now, and Jake is as gorgeous as ever!
Thanks People on here have said before that they always thought he was smaller in his pics, than what he is He grew a lot bigger than we expected when we got him!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2012, 12:18 AM
Bless him Lovely pictures Thanks for sharing x
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Bless him Lovely pictures Thanks for sharing x
Thanks