Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 03:56 PM

are they or arent they?!

well!

a few months ago i was on epupz, and found these 'Silver Timberwolf German Shepherd puppies. KC reg. Both parents can be seen £900 each....'

i was like.........i didnt know you could get this colour! i asked on another forum whther they were german shepherds, as being a newbie i didnt know!

and everyone said they are siberian husky cross and def no german shepherd!

anyway long story short we all ended up reporting her as and a few on the main GSD owners thought she sounded like a puppy farm! & she has SO many diff dogs for sale, including another GSD, which is the oddest colour ive ever seen and some really not very healthy lookin dogs.........

shes now selling more on there so i takes it they havent done anything about it,

heres the link:
http://www.epupz.co.uk/clas/viewdetails.asp?view=69987

if you click on 'More Information on this breeder by clicking here' you can see pics of the other dogs, and scroll righttt down to the bottom (4th pic up)and someone tell me if these a gsd's! shes also lowered the prices on all fo them!
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 04:02 PM
I cant find more information on this breeder?
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 04:03 PM
if you click on 'More Information on this breeder by clicking here' you can see pics of the other dogs, and scroll righttt down to the bottom (4th pic up)and someone tell me if these a gsd's! shes also lowered the prices on all fo them!
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 04:13 PM
i dont know anything when it comes to if they are or arent but you need to be signed in to epupz to view more information on them + your right theres a few different breeds for sale but it does say she is a licenced breeder again i know nothing about that i wouldnt wanna say but i would always be careful of anyone selling more than one breed just to be on the safe side
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by knottybabe View Post
I can't find that anywhere?
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by lizdll View Post
i dont know anything when it comes to if they are or arent but you need to be signed in to epupz to view more information on them + your right theres a few different breeds for sale but it does say she is a licenced breeder again i know nothing about that i wouldnt wanna say but i would always be careful of anyone selling more than one breed just to be on the safe side
Ohh can see why now...lol...thanks
squeak
New Member!
Female 

19-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Here is the breeders page :

http://www.epupz.net/foxborough_farm_kennels_ltd
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 04:56 PM
give it up people!
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 04:56 PM
I cant see any of the pages they have all been removed
She does sound dodgy though ,if she is breeding quite a few dogs most likely she is breeding for profit and thats certainly not a good reason for breeding
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 05:25 PM
as i said earlier i dont know about licencing + breeding + how it works but i think personally that breeding 7 different breeds in a year more than most to me is a bit questionable but they do say you can meet the parents but as always never buy a puppy unless you are happy + satisfied .
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >