Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 10:45 AM
i think i will get 4
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 12:52 PM
£900.00 does it come with a cheque for £600.00 or £700.00 round its neck?

as someone mentioned crosses seem to be very in at the min, recently a chi-x-jrt 3 years old had been advertised in the local add paper and the asking price £550.00 lol
love the reaction of people when they tell you they have a labdoo or cock doo or whatever and you later mention it as a cross breed dog, they almost drop, but that is what it is. imo if more than 2 breeds its a mung,
some people just like to be the first to have something or up to date on whats in fashion, imo these are not the type of peeps that should own dogs,
have had peeps call me about help training there dog, ie... my collie runs after cars,kids-----my; malamute pulls on lead -- my newfy will not stop jumping in the river..... so on. then you ask why they bought this breed and they say it has nice colour eyes or it was the colour they liked (most often in mals and huskie type breeds) they know nowt about years of breeding for the very trait they cant cope with, most do not even know what the dog was bread to do, its utter madness, and a pity for the dogs that are turffed the min paris hilton is seen with a hand bag dog!!! there all off and running after that. bllllloo,,,, y ar....e holes.
sorry rant over,
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4