View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-01-2006, 11:39 PM
Quite an interesting thread, even though I use a Mac set-up! I'm going to have to go through the same performance soon, using an Apple Airport!

I've already tried setting it up to connect to my phone line, but it keeps saying "If your ISP is AOL, please return to stage 9". I do that, but it leads me back to the same "If your ISP is AOL.....", round and round in circles! The instructions on the Apple site appear to have been written originally in Korean (or similar) and translated by a Dutchman whose main language is Tagalog, into Greek!

Well, one day I might get it to work???

Snorri
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-01-2006, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest
Quite an interesting thread, even though I use a Mac set-up! I'm going to have to go through the same performance soon, using an Apple Airport!

I've already tried setting it up to connect to my phone line, but it keeps saying "If your ISP is AOL, please return to stage 9". I do that, but it leads me back to the same "If your ISP is AOL.....", round and round in circles! The instructions on the Apple site appear to have been written originally in Korean (or similar) and translated by a Dutchman whose main language is Tagalog, into Greek!

Well, one day I might get it to work???

Snorri
You got the updates for it Snorri

http://www.apple.com/support/downloa...acosx1042.html
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3