View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 02:13 PM
Ah Gawd, stay safe everyone. I just took Loki out and the wind is so bad, the rain felt like sleet on my face. Even he wasn't his usual mad self and stayed reasonably close to me. Wind normally makes him a bit crazy but this isn't ordinary wind.

I have to go out to do shopping. I wish I could stay home.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Heavy rain here now and very blowy. Sat waiting for youngest son appearing as we are off to the butchers to collect his turkey and I want some pet mince and some more chicken wings for the babies.
Don't know whats in this rain, its murky sandy sort of stuff.
Every morning recently when I empty, clean and refill the water buckets its very cloudy and there's stuff like fine gravel at the bottom. When the babies are out I put a big water bowl down for them and it hasn't been down more than an hour and its already cloudy.
I've put rubber matting down for them to get into the big kennel as well as their own, and a couple have already had a peek inside and then hurried back to their heat lamp and shredded paper.
I've had 3 of them sat at the door crying to come in, I've gone out, picked them up and taken them into their cosy little nest with that heat lamp, sprinted back across the yard in the rain, and they've followed me
They have the brains of rocking horse sh!t

Kitchen floor all mopped, got coal on the fire to keep the place really warm, still not put any decs on my horrid tree, I suppose I'll have to, but I don't like it, it says 6ft on the box but its barely taller than I am.
Looking forward to the party tonight, I'm bringing lots of different choklit
Awwwwwww, bless 'em!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2013, 02:21 PM
The roads are mad Linda, so glad son was driving, we were coming across the motorway roundabout and a car came off the motorway and just shot straight in front of us and then forced its way through on the outside of a single lane of traffic that was queueing. B....y idiot, how no one got hit I have no idea. In the car park near the butchers there were people driving so close up the back of you that if you had stopped suddenly (due to people just pulling out of their parking space without looking - a lot of that going on as well) then you would have ended up with a flattened bumper at the very least.
The queue for Asda car park was ridiculous, oh they're all out today got my pet mince and wings for them all, I need milk probably, but Asda will no doubt be open on Boxing Day because it was last year for the first time. All this food shopping for one day, could withstand a siege with all thats being bought.
I will be on the bus tomorrow, no question of that!!!
Bringing babies in for early tea very soon as its wild out there
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Afternoon all

It's very wet and windy here, been to Bakewell with a friend this morning cos she wanted to go to the Thornhill brewery for some ale for her hubby, so I picked up a 3 pack of ale's for my son as an extra pressie. And the traffic was mad up there.

My son got home safe thank goodness, he got a lift from York, so didn't have to get a train.

Unfortunately I have to go out again as I'm at work later, will hopefully pop my head and have a drink with you all at the party will probably need one after serving all the last minute shoppers lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2013, 02:49 PM
Hi Mandy, forgot to tell you, Cari is going to Castleton, don't know if that is near to you
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 02:51 PM
Morning all...

WOWEEEEEEEEEEEE stay safe everyone, sounds really really bad <<hugs>>

Working today, so will try to get back on later for the partay!! but if I don't here's some mince pies and some chocolate chip cookies.

*throws plate onto the sideboard*
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Have no fear
Cath my dear
De strippers dey
Be ready near

Just gotta shave
Or wax or wot
To show what they
Have got or not

So close your eyes
Who don't want to see
What Malka has
Oh joy or glee

Hehehehehehehehehehe
Lol love it, can't wait
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

AWWWWWW TW gorgeous puppy fix!!
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-12-2013, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Hi Mandy, forgot to tell you, Cari is going to Castleton, don't know if that is near to you
Ohhhhhh I'm in love
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2013, 02:56 PM
She was Mocha, my favourite one, her posh name is
Faerie Mischief and they have called her Cariad (after her G.Auntie Cariad) shortened to Cari
Still got Horatio at the door, so have taken him back under the heat lamp 3 times now, and 3 times he's beaten me to the back door..... Good job its sheltered where he is (he's not as daft as he looks then is he) all the others are either in the doorway of the mini palace or in the back under the heat lamp fast asleep. If I shut their door on them then there will be much hysteria, wailing and howling, they like to lie at their doorway, apart from Horatio of course!!!
Page 4 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »