Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2013, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Breaking News
Mabs hasn't had lunch. She was quite happy to go a walk round and even did a sort of fatty lope after the ball a couple of times, refused lunch, I gave her her wormer, she took a bone off me and dropped it straight away and flew straight into the back of the puppy palace. Going out for wood now, I may need it tonight!!!
Jenny, I actually spoke to Sasha's family by mistake a few weeks ago, I have 2 people with the same name on my phonebook, and rang the wrong one, who turned out to be the lady who took Sasha, we had a pleasant conversation after a few minutes of confusion, and she promised to send me piccies - still waiting Never going to hear about Ash again am I, he has never been paid for. That will toughen me up alright, because I won't ever let anyone pay that way again, so it has ruined it for the very honest people out there, and there are probably more of those than there are of the other type.
1. Oh I am so excited about Mabs!

2. Stupid for a daft soft old bint like me telling you this but YES harden your attitude girl. At least when people end up owing me money I don't have to factor in the worry about a dawg I love.

3. I need to add a 3 because to be honest, if they cannot afford to even pay for the dog in the first place, I would be really worried that they cannot 'afford' to keep it looked after in the future. Future costs of dog ownership overtake cost of 'buying' it pretty quickly IMHO.

Anyway - I will now be checking all the time to hear about MABS! Mumma Mabs!
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2013, 03:16 PM
Ooh everybody on Red Alert now for Mabs. Watch her end up going over now & keep us all in suspenders. Happy birthday to Keshi & her siblings as well. party time???
Hope Dave is feeling better now Helena & you don't have to drive over to get him.
Malka. Hope you & Pereg are settling down now.
Sara I don't call -10 balmy
Glad Flash is feeling better as well Jenny & I presume you're still solvent after your money man has been.
I think Taff has caught Zena's limp He was fine earlier - didn't do any running about this morning but when we were going out this afternoon I thought I noticed him limping & then going up the road his front leg seemed to give way a bit. I presumed he'd been lying funny on it. He was fine round the park till he was on lead again coming home & the left leg seemed to give way again twice I'll have to keep an eye on him for a few days & no ball playing He won't like that.
OH is in Morrisons selling poppies this afternoon & again on Friday.
From a damp & drizzly St Helens.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2013, 03:44 PM
Lynne

Good on yer OH for his efforts with the Poppies. And I hope Taff will be OK (what is it with all these 'lame' dogs?)

Yeah I don't call those temps 'balmy' either - I call them barmy!
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2013, 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
[B]Lynne[/

Yeah I don't call those temps 'balmy' either - I call them barmy!
So do I. it's 10c here. Don't fancy it 20deg colder.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2013, 03:57 PM
Shopping done
Just checking see if Mab-AROONEY is still singular Haven't missed it..good stuff
Going to make spaghetti,have a coffee and read every word
See ya in a bit
Oh...next Saturday Belfast are switching their Christmas lights on!!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2013, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
So do I. it's 10c here. Don't fancy it 20deg colder.
Nor me. But I suppose it's what you get used to. However, I never understand why anyone wants to live anywhere where temps are ALWAYS that low, or where hurricanes, earthquakes, tidal waves and all that are a constant feature.

On the other hand I know many people who think I am 'crazy' to live in the middle east as it is so turbulent (politically) however, as with N. Ireland in the UK for so many years - it is the case (and usually is) that there are only a few 'hotspots' where there is any real danger and everyone knows where they are.

I have Syrian acqaintances here who, when I say to them that they must be SO worried about their families in Syria right now will tell me they aren't in the least bit worried because their family doesn't live where the problems are affecting people.

*actually, I am wittering on so much today that it occurs to me I would probably be better off writing and updating a BLOG somewhere than boring you lot with my 'random thoughts' lol!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Shopping done
Just checking see if Mab-AROONEY is still singular Haven't missed it..good stuff
Going to make spaghetti,have a coffee and read every word
See ya in a bit
Oh...next Saturday Belfast are switching their Christmas lights on!!
Well well well! I am so glad to read a post from you that doesn't just comment on what EVERYONE else is doing (because I cannot torture you for those)!

I wish I could join you for the Christmas Lights in Belfast. Jen and I actually made it onto the the news on telly one year when singing our hearts out at a switch on in Cornwall and then doing the 'count down' to the switch on (we used to go to them ALL!)

Enjoy your spag and please don't talk about FOOD all night. I'm not really hungry but if someone put something I REALLY like in front of me right now - I'd eat it!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Hope BELLA doesn't pop in front of you PAT,I'd miss her if you ate her!! Have Apple crumble and custard for desert
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2013, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Hope BELLA doesn't pop in front of you PAT,I'd miss her if you ate her!! Have Apple crumble and custard for desert
har har har!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2013, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
har har har!
Family size Dairy Milk,blueberry muffins or Philadelphia cheesecake?
Page 4 of 37 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »