View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 01:23 PM

Remember my cousin, who wanted a puppy so it wouldn't chase?

Well I was talking to her the other day, about how the dogs almost had a squrriel because it was less then a foot of the path, didn't move just stayed there cleaning itself (which no wonder a Fox has moved in eh) and I wasn't paying attention, well she turned round to me, looking gobsmacked and goes 'Honey's not like that is she?' I really do worry, they're not anywhere near getting a pup thank God, but I really do think that they believe that they are gonna get a Greyhound puppy and it wont want to chase as they have brought it up, I've been trying to tell her things that mine have done, but I do worry because they know someone who spends a lot of time at some racetrack somewhere and has told them that he will let them know if any body wants rid of a young Greyhound, this guy hasn't spoken to them for a while, but this home is so wrong, if they get one I know it will be disaster!! I'm just crossing my fingers that this guy has forgotten all about it already, or is just saying that to keep them happy (he knows about their adult one too).