Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 01:06 PM

Great, squirells were the problem,

now I have to look out for a Fox!!

I've just been told that the park that me and the dogs use as our 'garden walk' (so called as thats where they go instead of a garden ) has a new resident, a Fox that has been visable in the day time, which means that Diesel really will have to stay on a lead at all times in there, because I know that if he see's or smells a Fox and he's off lead he wont come back until he's either unable to go on, has lost the Fox, or he's attacked it and being as its a park in a town very close to a main road I do wonder what will stop him, I have been wondering a few nights why he's been naughty with recall, and now it wouldn't surprise me if its because he's smelt the Fox and gone deaf .
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 04:01 PM
There's a fox in one of the parks here, have never seen it(couple of other folk have) but only experienced what it's left behind. It's deposits are prime 'drop n roll' material, smells terrible n seems to linger on dogs no matter how much you try wash it off
shaunclemens
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-01-2011, 04:04 PM
there are several foxes were i am. one was in my back garden but my dog chased it off luckily for us it just ran away,
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
It's deposits are prime 'drop n roll' material, smells terrible n seems to linger on dogs no matter how much you try wash it off
Tomato ketchup alledgedly - not tried it myself though.