Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lianne1983
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-01-2011, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
*giggles* at all of your poor unfortunate run ins..

How the hell did he eat a glass table
LOL! I didn't make my post very clear
When Joe had his external fixator on due to having a shattered leg/shoulder, he climbed on top of the glass table which was in front of the window. Then got his head stuck between the slats of the blind because he had one of those huge plastic elizabethan style collars on, and ate the blind!

Given the chance he would've given the table a good nibble I'm sure!
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 01:43 PM
A couple of Christmases ago my Mum was thawing a nice Sara Lee choc gateau on the counter which was stolen and eaten by Jed. I'm surprised he wasnt sick at least. I think thats the only time he's ever stolen from the counter.

Jed also used to have a thing for eating the plaster off the walls in the kitchen when he was a pup.

Flynn had a nasty habit of eating decaying dead animals when out on walks until one day he ate a manky rabbit and puked it up quite violently a few minutes later. He's never done it since. He's also quite partial to a bit of dog diaorrhea (never interested in solid poos) and human excrement that he's found when somebody has been caught short in the countryside (dont ask me how I know it's human, it's to do with the smell!).

Urgh...Think I feel my chocolate fudge cake and cream coming back up now...!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
A couple of Christmases ago my Mum was thawing a nice Sara Lee choc gateau on the counter which was stolen and eaten by Jed. I'm surprised he wasnt sick at least. I think thats the only time he's ever stolen from the counter.

Jed also used to have a thing for eating the plaster off the walls in the kitchen when he was a pup.

Flynn had a nasty habit of eating decaying dead animals when out on walks until one day he ate a manky rabbit and puked it up quite violently a few minutes later. He's never done it since. He's also quite partial to a bit of dog diaorrhea (never interested in solid poos) and human excrement that he's found when somebody has been caught short in the countryside (dont ask me how I know it's human, it's to do with the smell!).

Urgh...Think I feel my chocolate fudge cake and cream coming back up now...!
I think I will look at Flynn a lot differently now
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Oh yes, never let him lick you because you can never be too sure what he's been eating, lol!
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 02:20 PM
Flint is very good in this respect and I dont think he's ever eaten anything he shouldnt.

Simba is a completely different story however!
He will eat bits of toys, which is why we cant really give him rope, plastic or soft rubber type toys.
Hes eaten part of the rug in our dining room.
Yesterday he had completely shredded a new pillow that we bought from ikea lol

Gemma- so far, has only chewed things with edges..like crab oard boxes and skirting boards...I hope its just a phase I really do lol
AliceandDogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Since we own a labrador trapped in a border collie's body, we put child locks on all the cupboards. So he turned to the freezer and helped himself to several bags of frozen yorkshire puddings, burgers, sausages etc. The freezer now has a bolt through it

He's currently working on the child locks, but until then he enjoys eating washing up sponges.

He is kept out of the kitchen at meal times, and at christmas he was locked out by a baby gate, and we heard him barking his head off. Went into the kitchen to see our tiny, never done a thing wrong, whippet-like dog holding a turkey by its leg from her mouth, it was almost bigger than her! The funniest thing was he had grassed her in as he could see her through the gate, obviously if he couldn't have it no one could!
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 02:22 PM
oh I forgot, our old doggie Meg once ate a whole batch of RAW mince pies!
Mum had just made them, before putting them in the oven we went out to church service [xmas eve] and came back to empty pie trays and a sickly little doggie!
She was absolutly fine after a couple hours.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 02:25 PM
daphni has been really good and has never eaten anything, apart from chewing some of her toys (shes very particular )

asbo on the other hand is 5 months old.... and has tried to eat coins, plastic, wood, cardboard, clothes, shoes, he chewed through my laptop wire, and my dvd player wire, while they were on half a mouse the cat left for him he will eat anything, whether it is edible or not!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
Oh yes, never let him lick you because you can never be too sure what he's been eating, lol!
EWWWWWWWW he licked me last weekend!!!!

Lol - I don't mind, god know what my dogs eat and they still lick me I've never been a girly girl.

Originally Posted by kate_7590 View Post
Flint is very good in this respect and I dont think he's ever eaten anything he shouldnt.

Simba is a completely different story however!
He will eat bits of toys, which is why we cant really give him rope, plastic or soft rubber type toys.
Hes eaten part of the rug in our dining room.
Yesterday he had completely shredded a new pillow that we bought from ikea lol

Gemma- so far, has only chewed things with edges..like crab oard boxes and skirting boards...I hope its just a phase I really do lol
So the blue monster and the little princess will be sleeping in the kitchen then or have motion sensors on them so I can tell when they're moving when they stop at mine just joking they can have a bone at night to chew like Louie has.

Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
daphni has been really good and has never eaten anything, apart from chewing some of her toys (shes very particular )

asbo on the other hand is 5 months old.... and has tried to eat coins, plastic, wood, cardboard, clothes, shoes, he chewed through my laptop wire, and my dvd player wire, while they were on half a mouse the cat left for him he will eat anything, whether it is edible or not!
It's your own fault - if you'd kept him as Bambi you may have had a good dog or at least an Ironic name
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3