View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 06:36 PM

Things your dogs have eaten/tried to eat, that they shouldn't.

Louie has just been munching on an emery board - the start of this thread - he didn't get very far though.

He's now trying to eat my hot water bottle cover.

He has also stolen a potato - but he used it as a ball and didn't eat it - so no worries there - the spud bin is now on the counter.

Urm..
Sadie decided that from 8 - a year old she would redecorate her owners kitchen - tore wallpaper off, chewed the telphone connection line, chewed the walls - table and chair legs.

Benjie - boots, tries to get every meal any one sits down to eat.

So - I know Dutch has eaten Thorntons and a sock Faye!

So any other thieves and naughty eaters?
EgyptGal
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Table and chair legs , cushion covers, blankets.as a pup,although Darwin still likes a good chew on a blanket every now and then.Fish hook the most expensive one!
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 06:45 PM
Dahlia won't eat anything that's not food. Of course, her choice of food isn't always the best.

She likes to eat sticks of butter. We have to be super careful and make sure they're all put away otherwise she'll steal them, chew on them, and then hide the rest for later.
lianne1983
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-01-2011, 06:47 PM
LOL, well, Joe has eaten part of a vientian blind which he got his head stuck though when he climbed on top of, with an external fixator on due to his broken leg/shoulder, our old glass dining room table.

Carpet and underlay that he ripped up.

Many beds.

A door frame.

He once jumped up and grabbed fat that had been removed from beef, my god he was ill after that! LOL!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 06:59 PM
*giggles* at all of your poor unfortunate run ins..

Originally Posted by lianne1983 View Post
LOL, well, Joe has eaten part of a vientian blind which he got his head stuck though when he climbed on top of, with an external fixator on due to his broken leg/shoulder, our old glass dining room table.

Carpet and underlay that he ripped up.

Many beds.

A door frame.

He once jumped up and grabbed fat that had been removed from beef, my god he was ill after that! LOL!
How the hell did he eat a glass table
AJB
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Kira seems fond of tissues, used ones she find in a wastepaper bin. I've started emptying the basket more often. Other than that she and Dylan are pretty good and don't eat up the house.
shaunclemens
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-01-2011, 07:15 PM
my dog mona has a fetish for tea bags thats the big one she looks to see im not looking then jumps up gets tea bag (or gets out of bin) then hides and eats it
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 07:17 PM
Keisha chewed my Venus razor blade when she was a few months old Tryin to be 'ard I think.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by AJB View Post
Kira seems fond of tissues, used ones she find in a wastepaper bin. I've started emptying the basket more often. Other than that she and Dylan are pretty good and don't eat up the house.
Oh - good dogs - brill

Originally Posted by shaunclemens View Post
my dog mona has a fetish for tea bags thats the big one she looks to see im not looking then jumps up gets tea bag (or gets out of bin) then hides and eats it
Ewwww tea bags! Have you tried giving her a cuppa - it's supposed to be good for their skin and coat.

Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Keisha chewed my Venus razor blade when she was a few months old Tryin to be 'ard I think.
- no words - just
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 07:21 PM
Had an Irish Woolfhound who lost his bone down the back of the settee while we were out. He found it Didn't like the settee anyway - did a really good demolishing job on it.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >