View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2011, 10:01 AM
Oh yes, I figured it was meant tongue in cheek like!

So many pretty kitties on this thread.

These are my furry purries.

Ninja

Sully

Being Naughty

and

Notice, I'm taking photographs instead of stopping the bad behavior. I'm one of those fickle pet owners that require good behavior from my dog then let my cats do whatever they please. Need Dawn to come whip them into shape for me.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2011, 10:19 AM
I'm pretty sure this thread is on General dog thread stop posting pictures of cats!

BD - at least dogs let you play with them
I'm not the one getting scratched and bitten to death at the vets - that's me B-in-law

I'd rather have my Sadie Boo and Louie Woo anyday over a cat (although I do like Bengals but they're exceptions)
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
I'm pretty sure this thread is on General dog thread stop posting pictures of cats!

I'm not the one getting scratched and bitten to death at the vets - that's me B-in-law

I'd rather have my Sadie Boo and Louie Woo anyday over a cat (although I do like Bengals but they're exceptions)
Ah but you see, my cats will play with me... They play fetch with the silver foil from kit kats and are also very good at mind games...

Oh MR, Sully is a beauty! Gorgeous! And Ninja really lives up to his/her name climbing on that telly! Really don't think either of mine have that kind of balance anymore...

xoxox
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Lovely piccies of the kitties everyone..
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2011, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by muttzrule View Post
Oh yes, I figured it was meant tongue in cheek like!

So many pretty kitties on this thread.

These are my furry purries.

Ninja

Sully

Being Naughty

and

Notice, I'm taking photographs instead of stopping the bad behavior. I'm one of those fickle pet owners that require good behavior from my dog then let my cats do whatever they please. Need Dawn to come whip them into shape for me.
OMG what wonderful purrfect creatures, perfection in Feline form!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post

Just proves the point we have trying to get across for a few day now SLB.......
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-01-2011, 12:39 AM
An ex of mine from a few years ago sparked a strange reaction with my cats, we'd been just under a year and the cats had always been fine with her, and the dogs loved her. One day, the cats took a strong dislike too her..literally out of the blue, would hiss when she got close, watch her constantly, defocate on/in her things, swat her if we were sat together/she generally got close and literally but between us..ALL of them did this, yet the dogs still loved her. She'd been knocking off some other guy around this point it came out about two months later, and for three months prior to this the cats totally turned against her whilst the dogs blissfully still doted attention too her, smart creatures I also love how they dont NEED to live with us, prolific hunters, breeders, scavengers, survivors! They choose too!
I love both dogs and cats, always have had both and always will but you can't compare them at all.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-01-2011, 12:42 AM
p.s my cats have one section of kitchen counter surface they are allowed on, and thats cause it's a really odd piece on the other side of the sink which isn't used for anything else, and they like to sit there and watch me cook or "shout" at me when washing up, or play with the water in one weirdos case, yet they'd never go on the rest of the work surfaces. Smart creatures!
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 12:48 AM
I love my doggies but as a kitty person in a previous life I love felines too, I thought I couldnt have them right now as I have doggies with a built in chase instinct and an acute dislike of cats maybe thay does not make it possible but I want to try, I am hoping I can introduce kitties to the household and need to do that in a controlled way , maybe a kitten who will sit on my lap as my most treasured possesion and my dogs will accept that too , got a trial this weekend with my mates cat wish me luck to have a dog and cat household once more and they can live together in happy unison
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9