Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
MEOW!!!!!
You getting them claws out are ya!

There you go, the Cat KNOWS you will feed it, the dog just sits there in hope, useless creatures!

ohh they are not useless, dont see cats helping our fellow humans

Your Cat would not desert you I assure you, they dont require human assistance to get them home either, their inbuilt sat nav is superb!

Mine would leave me - I see them planning it

Point being a Cat doesnt require any training, they are naturally well mannered.
Pfft tell that to Soul then, shes the meaning of cat burglar - she beats guest dogs ups, she beats our dogs up, she beats me up and anything else she shouldnt ..

Many dogs arent "cuddly" but that cat will always be there and I guarantee she will never "ask" for anything from you.
She wouldnt I am sure, she has everything she needs and always will - unless I have one more scratch and I will send her to you....

Get a new one, that ones out of date!
I am having to cover the dogs ears here, while the cats swan about ' the big I ams '

The cats of
course.........................
Never Dawn, dogs are at the top..Always will be
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 06:45 PM

Now, where's that darn liar Devildogz, claiming dogs are better than Cats, how very dare she!!!!!
sorry, never heard of her? She clearly has the wrong name to be in this debate, and liers ... ohhh we dont do liers.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 06:48 PM
You getting them claws out are ya!
Yeah, and they are "whole" claws, not clipped ones like some.

ohh they are not useless, dont see cats helping our fellow humans
Just look at the Cat, you are helped already. Lets face it, they are relaxing and pleasant.

Mine would leave me - I see them planning it
They wouldnt, but I gurantee you, the dogs would if they were offered something!

Pfft tell that to Soul then, shes the meaning of cat burglar - she beats guest dogs ups, she beats our dogs up, she beats me up and anything else she shouldnt
You see why she does that, bloody fantastic she is, relieves all the would be tension between visiting dogs, taking the stress upon herself do the dogs dont argue, my word what a fantastic creature she is!

She wouldnt I am sure, she has everything she needs and always will - unless I have one more scratch and I will send her to you....
Post away.......

Never Dawn, dogs are at the top..Always will be
Delusion is something we cannot help, I understand your confusion.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
sorry, never heard of her? She clearly has the wrong name to be in this debate, and liers ... ohhh we dont do liers.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
Insulting me is light-hearted? Well, that's a new one on me.

You insulted me from the get go when I made my comment about why I think dogs are better than cats. Gee golly I didn't realize this was the "AGREE WITH BORDERDAWN" thread and that one couldn't voice their own opinion.

I guess there's a reason "catty" means what it does.

There is also that word "bitchy" Just go with the flow, Cats is cool!!!

DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 06:55 PM
Yeah, and they are "whole" claws, not clipped ones like some.

Just look at the Cat, you are helped already. Lets face it, they are relaxing and pleasant.

Relaxing and pleasent...I really must have totally different cats to you all, mine dont sit still they jump all over the dogs and wake them up, they tear up and down the stairs knocking things over..even at 3/4am

They wouldnt, but I gurantee you, the dogs would if they were offered something!
Ohhh they wouldnt, never ever not with out me. The cats would most likely 100%

You see why she does that, bloody fantastic she is, relieves all the would be tension between visiting dogs, taking the stress upon herself do the dogs dont argue, my word what a fantastic creature she is!

more like put them all in a bad mood, and up away trying to get away from her

Post away.......

In the post tomorrow be sure to tell everyone how right I was about her naughty ways

Delusion is something we cannot help, I understand your confusion.
Indeed it is Dawn, I pity you

LOOK PROOF SHE EATS THINGS, AND LEAVES MESS AROUND HER!! Now if she could clean her own mess I would be impressed
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah88 View Post
We have Kia and two cats in this house. Kia still barks and gets really excited when she see's/hears the cats (not used to them yet )

Cats have now learned that to keep them quiet (and keep Kia quiet) my dad gives them treats when they miaow.

Result - Scampi walks into the living room, looks at my dad and lets out the loudest miaow you've ever heard whenever she fancies a treat!

Cats can be sooooo manipulative!

Love them both though. Like has been said before - I wouldn't be without either in my life

xoxox
Smart 'eh! Id never be without either also, but dont tell Crysania, she is anti mog and doesnt like to think people think they be better than the pooch!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 06:57 PM

LOOK PROOF SHE EATS THINGS, AND LEAVES MESS AROUND HER!! Now if she could clean her own mess I would be impressed
Indeed it is Dawn, I pity you
Gosh such a purrfect creature, amazingly beautiful!! So thoughtful of her to keep you in top shape by providing you with small items to pick up like that, the damn dog would have trashed the sofa!! You'd have needed a skip to clean up!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Gosh such a purrfect creature, amazingly beautiful!! So thoughtful of her to keep you in top shape by providing you with small items to pick up like that, the damn dog would have trashed the sofa!! You'd have needed a skip to clean up!
If she could rip the sofa to bits, I am sure she would. She is a Nortie Tortie - But I will agree she is beautiful, and she does make me laugh

Cant leave Ginge out here either, she is wonderful. The dogs are just MUCH better!!!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 07:08 PM
If she could rip the sofa to bits, I am sure she would. She is a Nortie Tortie - But I will agree she is beautiful, and she does make me laugh

Cant leave Ginge out here either, she is wonderful. The dogs are just MUCH better!!!
Awwww such gorgeousness, really is!!
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »