Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Rotten sod! Ill put this right!

Cats are happy, they also think you are the best person in the world, you wait on them hand and foot! Why wouldnt they? Dogs are rude and uncouth, the licking mentioned in the other thread demonstrates that perfectly, Cats of course rub gently around your leg, taking care not to leg you over like most dogs do!

Wrong here! cats are impeccable at picking up on your feelings, this I say with absolute certainty. Dont forget a dog will still demand its dinner when you are ill, open the door and the Cat will get his own, to relieve his owner.

Dogs protect? tell mine that, they are totally useless guard dogs! There have been many instances of Cats "saving" owners too, but Cat owners do not like to ram it in peoples faces, they KNOW Cats are best and are uniquely talented! They have nothing to prove.

Yes, dogs lack energy Ill agree with you there A Cat can hunt all day.

You said it, "need" Cats would never dream of MAKING their owners do anything.

Tricks are human inventions to make themselves feel good, the dog does it only for the reward it gets, not because it wants to, only because its told to. The Cat on the other hand, will roll on the floor, play with discarded items, "juggle" things all for its own and your entertainment, you dont have to TELL a Cat to do anything.

Nope, they love what you give them, food!

How? They lick their own backsides, eat other animals crap then lick your face!! Find me a Cat that eats other animals crap!

Like when in trouble? Do they do the washing and ironing for you? Do they bail you out if you stuff up? Nooooooo way hose!! The very fact you own a Cat makes you more relaxed and inclined to reject such advances and distractions!

Yeah, look how many Bulldog owners are in Playboy! (no offence at all to Bulldog owners either)

Where?

As I said, no contest, CATS RULE!!!!!!!

Ohh you b*gger (I never wrote this list btw).

But my cats would not go find their own food. In fact they scream for food when their bowls are empty. The dogs wait until dinner time before giving a gentle nudge

My cats dont think I am the best person in the world, anyone thats feeding them, or giving tummy tickles is the best person at the time. MY cats would no doubt go happily off with anyone. My dogs would never, and would always remain loyal to me that I am sure of

Dogs are only 'rude' if not under controll/trained to do otherwise

My cats must hate me.... They dont pick up on my feelings, Soul never comes for a cuddle, she is ten times naughtier than the dogs, and Ginge will come for cuddles when she wants, mainly on guests laps.

Dogs RULE. I have the T-shirt to prove it!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 02:42 PM
See, another erudite person!
Dawn - I am getting slightly worried. are you brain washing the folk of dogsey
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Dawn - I am getting slightly worried. are you brain washing the folk of dogsey
She won't brainwash me!

There are only a handful of Cats I like! And one acts like a dog! The other few are family - so I have to like them.

But dogs rule!

The film proves it! The second one is a load of rubbish
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 04:40 PM
Quote ny DEVILDOGS"
- But my cats would not go find their own food. In fact they scream for food when their bowls are empty. The dogs wait until dinner time before giving a gentle nudge *

Easy peasy DD leave a dish of food out so the cats can "graze" as & when they want making sure the doglets cant reach i . If im late with dogs dinner they definitely let me know!

My cats dont think I am the best person in the world, anyone thats feeding them, or giving tummy tickles is the best person at the time. MY cats would no doubt go happily off with anyone. My dogs would never, and would always remain loyal to me that I am sure of *

Our cats do think that we are the best & definitely wouldnt go off with anyone whereas the dogs would find it very exciting to be going out with strangers

Dogs are only 'rude' if not under controll/trained to do otherwise *

Cats are never rude, indifferent perhaps but never rude. Dogs can get over excited & knock you over in enthusiasm *because they love you so much . Yoi would never get a cat doing that.

My cats must hate me.... * They dont pick up on my feelings, Soul never comes for a cuddle, she is ten times naughtier than the dogs, and Ginge will come for cuddles when she wants, mainly on guests laps.

Ours act more like dogs - do as the dogs do when guests come in, greet & then go lie down *Boxers are great role models

Dogs RULE. I have the T-shirt to prove it! *

Cats let dogs & their owners think they rule because cats know with certainity that they rule

Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm pretty sure my friend finds it rude when his cat jumps up on his shoulders (or attempts to) all the time. He dive-bombs his head off the fridge. He once jumped up on him while he was peeing and not wearing a shirt (you can imagine the results of that) and I KNOW he finds it pretty rude when the cat can't get purchase and tries to grab on with his claws.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
I'm pretty sure my friend finds it rude when his cat jumps up on his shoulders (or attempts to) all the time. He dive-bombs his head off the fridge. He once jumped up on him while he was peeing and not wearing a shirt (you can imagine the results of that) and I KNOW he finds it pretty rude when the cat can't get purchase and tries to grab on with his claws.
You need to be very firm about that, Tim used to leap onto our shoulders when younger. It scared my elderly mother. Just like training a puppy - firm & consistent training. I found it quite endearing walking about with a kitten on my shoulder but for sake of my mother, had to train him not to do it

dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 05:31 PM
One of ours did it ONCE... landed with perfect precision onto my shoulders, no claws out at all... considering this was a guy who was a lead candidate for World's Stupidest Cat (he could havce rented out the space between his ears since there sure as heck wasn't a brain in there), it was quite a good landing for him.

And let's face it Garfield was definitely the brains of the outfit compared to Odie... or indeed Jon.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Ohh you b*gger (I never wrote this list btw).
MEOW!!!!!

But my cats would not go find their own food. In fact they scream for food when their bowls are empty. The dogs wait until dinner time before giving a gentle nudge
There you go, the Cat KNOWS you will feed it, the dog just sits there in hope, useless creatures!

My cats dont think I am the best person in the world, anyone thats feeding them, or giving tummy tickles is the best person at the time. MY cats would no doubt go happily off with anyone. My dogs would never, and would always remain loyal to me that I am sure of
Your Cat would not desert you I assure you, they dont require human assistance to get them home either, their inbuilt sat nav is superb!

Dogs are only 'rude' if not under controll/trained to do otherwise
Point being a Cat doesnt require any training, they are naturally well mannered.

My cats must hate me.... They dont pick up on my feelings, Soul never comes for a cuddle, she is ten times naughtier than the dogs, and Ginge will come for cuddles when she wants, mainly on guests laps.
Many dogs arent "cuddly" but that cat will always be there and I guarantee she will never "ask" for anything from you.

Dogs RULE. I have the T-shirt to prove it!
Get a new one, that ones out of date!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
You know, allowing any animal on top of the fridge would annoy me too, cant understand that.

I dont allow my dogs or cats to jump on work surfaces, I find that disgusting to be honest. He must really allow his cat to do just as he pleases, thats a shame because if it were a dog we would say he need to put in a bit of effort training it.
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 05:40 PM
You know, allowing any animal on top of the fridge would annoy me too, cant understand that.
http://www.catsey.com/
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »