Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 12:14 AM

Why dogs are better than cats..

...Just for Dawn

*Dogs are Happy. Dogs think your the best person in the world even if you are grumpy, when you come home from school or work your Dogs will be there licking your face and jumping around and they cant wait to see you, while cats don’t notice if you are there or not as long as they get their food.

*Dogs Care. A dog can sense when you are sad and they will comfort you to make you feel better, cats don’t give a rats.

*Dogs Protect. If a robber comes in or a fire starts the dog will tell you while the cat just pretends it never saw it or just creep through the window if a fire is going on.

*Dogs Play. Dogs will play with a ball or a toy with you for as long as there energy will hold while the only things cats play with is their bugs and mice.

*Dogs are better for health. Dogs need to be walked it may seem like a drag but this is probably the only real walking you get for the day so it will make you live longer.

*Dogs can do Tricks. You have to admit dogs can do some pretty cool tricks like rolling over sitting down catching balls and fetching things.

*Dogs Love. Dogs will love you until the day they die.

*Dogs are more Hygienic.

*Dogs aren’t selfish. Dogs will help you if your in trouble and are extremely loyal to their owners while cats only care about themselves.

*Dogs get the girls. If you are a guy do you think a cat will get the girls? the answer is no only dogs will.

*Dogs are Smart. Dogs are smarter much smarter than cats.

Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 03:14 AM
Hmm DD I was seriously thinking of putting my name down for a Pedigree kitten however your description has made me re-consider, think i will just stick to my cool clever cookie moggie rescues

Enjoyed reading it tho. Well done

Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 03:24 AM
Yes SO MUCH to the "dogs care" one. I came home after getting devastating news and Dahlia just curled up next to me and licked my face and snuggled. It so helped.
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 12:18 PM
Don't see too many cat's for the deaf or guide cats either
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
...Just for Dawn
Rotten sod! Ill put this right!

*Dogs are Happy. Dogs think your the best person in the world even if you are grumpy, when you come home from school or work your Dogs will be there licking your face and jumping around and they cant wait to see you, while cats don’t notice if you are there or not as long as they get their food
Cats are happy, they also think you are the best person in the world, you wait on them hand and foot! Why wouldnt they? Dogs are rude and uncouth, the licking mentioned in the other thread demonstrates that perfectly, Cats of course rub gently around your leg, taking care not to leg you over like most dogs do!

*Dogs Care. A dog can sense when you are sad and they will comfort you to make you feel better, cats don’t give a rats.
Wrong here! cats are impeccable at picking up on your feelings, this I say with absolute certainty. Dont forget a dog will still demand its dinner when you are ill, open the door and the Cat will get his own, to relieve his owner.

*Dogs Protect. If a robber comes in or a fire starts the dog will tell you while the cat just pretends it never saw it or just creep through the window if a fire is going on.
Dogs protect? tell mine that, they are totally useless guard dogs! There have been many instances of Cats "saving" owners too, but Cat owners do not like to ram it in peoples faces, they KNOW Cats are best and are uniquely talented! They have nothing to prove.

*Dogs Play. Dogs will play with a ball or a toy with you for as long as there energy will hold while the only things cats play with is their bugs and mice.
Yes, dogs lack energy Ill agree with you there A Cat can hunt all day.

*Dogs are better for health. Dogs need to be walked it may seem like a drag but this is probably the only real walking you get for the day so it will make you live longer.
You said it, "need" Cats would never dream of MAKING their owners do anything.

*Dogs can do Tricks. You have to admit dogs can do some pretty cool tricks like rolling over sitting down catching balls and fetching things.
Tricks are human inventions to make themselves feel good, the dog does it only for the reward it gets, not because it wants to, only because its told to. The Cat on the other hand, will roll on the floor, play with discarded items, "juggle" things all for its own and your entertainment, you dont have to TELL a Cat to do anything.

*Dogs Love. Dogs will love you until the day they die.
Nope, they love what you give them, food!

*Dogs are more Hygienic.
How? They lick their own backsides, eat other animals crap then lick your face!! Find me a Cat that eats other animals crap!

*Dogs aren’t selfish. Dogs will help you if your in trouble and are extremely loyal to their owners while cats only care about themselves.
Like when in trouble? Do they do the washing and ironing for you? Do they bail you out if you stuff up? Nooooooo way hose!! The very fact you own a Cat makes you more relaxed and inclined to reject such advances and distractions!

*Dogs get the girls. If you are a guy do you think a cat will get the girls? the answer is no only dogs will.
Yeah, look how many Bulldog owners are in Playboy! (no offence at all to Bulldog owners either)

*Dogs are Smart. Dogs are smarter much smarter than cats.
Where?

As I said, no contest, CATS RULE!!!!!!!

Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Don't see too many cat's for the deaf or guide cats either
Too smart to be manipulated by humans, far too smart!
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Difference between cats and dogs in a nutshell.

Cat will primly and meticulously clean every bit of her body, making sure it's all done, using her paw like a sponge to scrub the bits she can't reach with her tongue.

Dog... shove head down in nadgers and lick like mad... may do a paw if he remembers and only ever cleans the same one.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by dizzi View Post
Difference between cats and dogs in a nutshell.

Cat will primly and meticulously clean every bit of her body, making sure it's all done, using her paw like a sponge to scrub the bits she can't reach with her tongue.

Dog... shove head down in nadgers and lick like mad... may do a paw if he remembers and only ever cleans the same one.
Purrfectly described Dizzi!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Cats are simply wonderful xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Cats are simply wonderful xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx