Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-07-2005, 11:10 AM
Jesus, thats harsh
In one breath I would be annoyed if my vet did this, but in another the vet is doing his job ad thinking about the safety of others.

Not long now, and once you have him home it will all be worth it, I bet your counting the days, mins, and seconds... I know I would be.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2005, 11:57 AM

I have a dog in quarentine at the moment, he is due out in 11 Days. Unfortunatly the guy i brought him from smuggled him into the country. Me being nieve belived all he said about his paperwork being sent to me in the near future, and handed the guy 850 pounds. i had the little guy for a couple of months and when i was getting two of my other pups checked out at the vets i took him along to show him off. Thats when it was discoverd he was too young to have done the pets passport and obviously had not done quarentine. my vet had to inform Defra and ten minutes after retuning home i had trading standards knocking on my door and my pup was put into a sealed box and taken to quarentine kennels. I was then told he had 15 days and if i didnt want to pay the quarentine bill he would be destroyed.
What an awful thing to have happened I'm so glad it all worked out in the end for you though
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4