Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-04-2008, 07:24 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,

Well, a day of action for me. Having heard nothing from Teddys breeder I shall start legal action today. The roofers have only been seen for a total of five hours since the scaffolding went up three weeks ago so they will be sacked today (but I'll leave that to OH). School did nothing about a bullying incident with my youngest before they broke up and now it started again yesterday so the appropriate people will get the rough side of my tongue at the school and sons college tutor has requested to see me too.

Why is it either all or nothing.

Have a great day everyone
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2008, 07:36 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning all

Had to take Archie to the vet as he had been sick since saturday, another nasty bug going around Hopefully meds will help him to stop being sick and give him a boost - poor little chap.

Off for a head re-vamp this morning, as oh here doing dormer, and making a delightful mess

Have a good day all x
Navigator
Dogsey Junior
Male 

22-04-2008, 07:39 AM
Good morning - -errh Whats your name again?

Shoot - I know I'm somebody - what's my nick?
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2008, 07:59 AM
morning all
wont be around today as off to dentist in a bit (again) and will be in own little land due to the medication i take to help me go and have treatment.

have a good day all

sue
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2008, 08:02 AM
Morning all set to be a beautiful day, I'l get my painting finnished today, I hope.
Have a good one all.xxxxxxxxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2008, 08:33 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning peeps ,Nice sunny day here today , Hope to get some pics of the girls basking and playing in the sun as im still not allowed to walk my babies yet and have to depend on my nephew and my oh to do it xxdk
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2008, 10:06 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. looks like its going to be a sunny day here today.
Off to Mums this morning hope it goes better than I am expecting really don't fancy getting into another conflict with her she is being so difficult at the moment. I will take her for a walk she can go in the wheelchair don't expect that will please her but hey ho its the only way she is going to get some fresh air.
Have a good day all and at todays gem I know the feeling only too well.
Morning Lynn - hope it goes ok with mum *hugs* x

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Not sure what I'm doing today, but if it's going to be nice out I may just throw caution to the wind and go out with my camera

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine - sounds like a plan

Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Looks like a nice day here too. Ruby pup decided she needed to go out at 2.30 this morning she went back to sleep but I didnt then she decided to join me in the shower
Have a good day all

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Morning all. I think that all the kids will finally be back at school today after the flu. .........spoke too son. I have just seen my eldest, she looks awful so that's one staying at home.Bang goes training for the second week.Mind you, I think being able to only walk three steps before coughing anf having to cross my legs wouldn't be so good during heel work! Fudge would be very confused...........

Hope everyone has a good day.
Morning Rachel - sorry about your eldest, hon x

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Vicki.
Hope you have a good day.......... errrrrrr hope you have a good day.

I know what you mean hun.......
Morning Stephanie

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all . . . .

Well I feel quite bright and cheerful today . . . . must be Spring in the air . . .

Anyway you all have a good day and take care out there . . .

Vicki . . . !!! . . the memory loss is an age thing . . . I should know being 21 again this year . . . . . . now how many 21st have I celebrated . . .

Love to you all . . . . well all you lovely ladies anyway . . . x x x x x x x
Morning Shane - like me then, two 21st's and counting

Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Morning all
Morning Carole

Originally Posted by Teddysmum View Post

Well, a day of action for me. Having heard nothing from Teddys breeder I shall start legal action today. The roofers have only been seen for a total of five hours since the scaffolding went up three weeks ago so they will be sacked today (but I'll leave that to OH). School did nothing about a bullying incident with my youngest before they broke up and now it started again yesterday so the appropriate people will get the rough side of my tongue at the school and sons college tutor has requested to see me too.

Why is it either all or nothing.

Have a great day everyone
Morning Julie - you go get 'em hon

Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Morning Vicki, Morning all

Had to take Archie to the vet as he had been sick since saturday, another nasty bug going around Hopefully meds will help him to stop being sick and give him a boost - poor little chap.

Off for a head re-vamp this morning, as oh here doing dormer, and making a delightful mess

Have a good day all x
Morning Tracy - hugs for Archie xx

Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
Good morning - -errh Whats your name again?

Shoot - I know I'm somebody - what's my nick?
Morning T-O-M

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning all
wont be around today as off to dentist in a bit (again) and will be in own little land due to the medication i take to help me go and have treatment.

have a good day all

sue
Morning Sue - hope it goes well hon x

Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
Morning all set to be a beautiful day, I'l get my painting finnished today, I hope.
Have a good one all.xxxxxxxxx
Morning Toni

Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Morning Vicki, Morning peeps ,Nice sunny day here today , Hope to get some pics of the girls basking and playing in the sun as im still not allowed to walk my babies yet and have to depend on my nephew and my oh to do it xxdk
Morning Jackie - take it easy please......
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Morning Jackie *hugs* honey - not much fun at the moment, is it? x
No mate, it's pretty pants at the minute.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2