Male 

21-07-2005, 01:38 PM
I just caught abit on the radio Wasn't too sure if i heard right
Brad will be fine Inca.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-07-2005, 01:43 PM
I have BBC1 on at the moment - they seem to be saying that the devices are some sort of dummy nail bomb.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is somebody's sick idea of a joke? If so, it's a perfect example of gross bad taste, to say the least!

Snorri
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 01:46 PM
Think its definately related possibly a warning that its not over yet?! Very scary when will this madness end?!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 01:48 PM
have got through to the school and they are trying to contact a teacher on the trip ..according to plans they should have left London at 1pm and been at Thorpe Park by 2pm ....just waiting for confirmation
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 01:51 PM
sorry i didnt see this thread am panicking a bit am waiting for news from Brads school
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
have got through to the school and they are trying to contact a teacher on the trip ..according to plans they should have left London at 1pm and been at Thorpe Park by 2pm ....just waiting for confirmation
Hope hes ok am sure he is, sounds to me it was just a warning using dummy bombs if thats def what happened either that or some sickos thinking it would be funny to reinact the explosions whilst everyone is having a memorial for all the poor people who died in the attack
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 01:52 PM
i know hun.......i just want him home ...i feel sick
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 01:54 PM
Inca I am certain he is okay. Sure he will be.
My Oh is in London today - for work. He phoned straight away and said he is okay and not to worry - but I as usual I had the mobile off so his message is on the answer machine - did not know he'd left a messsage until I heard the news on TV and went to ring him.
But his phone was off.
He has just emailed from work to say they were asked to switch mobiles off. And everyone has been asked to stay where they are - to save confusion and they were moved out of the office by police in heavy flak jackets. Now so he won't be able to email again. Nothing like putting my mind at ease cut off al contact - men.

But from what I can see on the news no one hurt.

Karen
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Thank goodness for that Inca. I am always worried when my kids go on school trips even without the added worry of bombs What a sad world we live in when our kids can't even enjoy their trips anymore and parents have to be worried sick
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 01:56 PM
inca hunny brad will be fine!

apparently the bombs did not actually go off it was the detinators that where heard and so far there is only one casualty,, I would be beside myself with worry too but he will be fine,
let us know when he gets home xx x x x x x x xx

x x x x x x x x
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >