Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2009, 08:50 PM
This thread has me chuckling away.

I'm very lucky. The gingers are clean little bunnies, and the only mud comes from Len when he decides to dig up the small borders I have in the garden.

Mya, of course, is too much of a laydee to get mucky
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2009, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
This thread has me chuckling away.

I'm very lucky. The gingers are clean little bunnies, and the only mud comes from Len when he decides to dig up the small borders I have in the garden.

Mya, of course, is too much of a laydee to get mucky
Me too chuckling and lucky aspects!!

as I'm sure most of you know Toby deffo belongs in the Telflon type of dog gang, mud does just not seem to stick to him. Mind he's not at all fussed about going out in the rain and has to be forced out in the garden for his wees ect! In fact I'm sure I've caught him trying to walk with his back legs crossed before
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2009, 09:05 PM
4 dogs and 6 cats later you just learn that there's more to life than a clean and tidy house.
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-11-2009, 09:20 PM
all in one suits for these three,and show days they get their wellies on to but wont pee with them on LOL they stay in the conserv untill they are dry and I usually put very large paint sheets down in the dinning room in winter it does help keep the carpets
chaosjoey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Our living room is brown! Brown carpets, brown sofa, brown walls!!! We seem to have a white kitchen though. Note to self - must have a word with the landlord!!!
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2009, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Me too chuckling and lucky aspects!!

as I'm sure most of you know Toby deffo belongs in the Telflon type of dog gang, mud does just not seem to stick to him. Mind he's not at all fussed about going out in the rain and has to be forced out in the garden for his wees ect! In fact I'm sure I've caught him trying to walk with his back legs crossed before
sounds just like werm, I love it that she would rather jump 10 ft in the air than go in a puddle too!!!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 07:55 AM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
I've wondered what it must be like for you!! I guess most of the year round with Cosmo rather than just winter though eh
I like the wet doggie smell too, it's a bit like that nice baby smell on your shoulder (those who have had babies know what I mean )
Yes.

It is all year around with Cosmo as where there is mud, he will find and seek it out. I love him for it though...he loves it so much, when you see the pleasure he gets, well you sortof can't worry about the mud. I know FCRs that are worse too!!!!!
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 08:08 AM
were in Scotland on hols the other year, scorching week in mid 20's meg still ended up covered, cos what she does is lay down and roll in it
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 08:11 AM
If someone could design an instant dog cleaner they'd make a fortune.
Its only breakfast time but the washing machine is on with a load of towels. Mud seems to stick to Chip. He has a terrible habit of lying down to eye his ball and then wriggling backwards to rub the mud into his rear end and tail. The annoying thing is he can be out for two hours, let me clean him up and then he decides he needs to go to the loo, so its back to cleaning up again. I wish he'd use public toilets. He seems to think our garden is the only place to go.
Dale is Teflon coated by comparison.
lotsforus
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2009, 08:13 AM
The hosepipe is a must. All mine get their legs and undercaridge sprayed off. Towels are a must before i go out the door I lay them on the beds in the kitchen and then some on the floor and leave one by the door so i can dry them off as I come in. They all stand inline.
What I do get peed off with is when I have put the towel down and they come and dig it onto a ball and sit on top of it.
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >