View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 06:51 PM

The invinecables (Filmed near where I live )

There was a film crew in Portaferry , Near where I live a few months back it starred David Walliams , And the guy who played Denzel in only fools and horses , It is to be aired tonight on BBC1 northern Ireland at 9 oclock ,
So if any of you fancy watching it is a six part serious its supposed to be set in Devon though a majority of the filming was in Portaferry , You never know you might even see DK strolling along walking her doglets As It was not for the want of trying to get a part as an extra xxxdk
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 07:42 PM
We are going to sky+ it.

David Walliams isn't in it tonight, but Anthony Head is who played the prime minister in Little Britain, you're not getting them muddled up are you as David Walliams list on IMDB doesn't say he's in this series? looks quite funny though.

It's on 9pm here too.

http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsSe...og_details.jsp
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 09:07 AM
: I was thinking that it was a friend of my oh who said that one of the blokes from Little Britain was on it , It was brilliant though I enjoyed seeing my home town on tv , So cool , Didnt catch a glimpse of myself and the dogs though I did seee a few of the lol kids perched on the shore wall at one point , And a friends car parked up on the shore , xxdk