Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 12:06 PM

feeling bleaugh and guilty

spent the night throwing up and feeling bleaugh and it seems to have spread over into taday as well (typical seeming as its my day off!). Cleaned up the poop out back but got freezing even though its not a cold day, so am sat in the living room, with the heating on, three pairs of socks, gloves and a thick sweater, but am feeling so guilty as havent walked these guys, doesnt affect pup obviously but means the collies are going to have to wait until tomorrow... im feeling so guilty, i've given them a roast nuckle bone instead, but they keep looking at me as though waiting for me to say "right come on then"
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Awww hope you're feeling well enough soon. I'm sure they don't mind too much so don't feel guilty just get better and take them for a super walk when you can to make up for it!
Becky
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Poor you, last night can't have been fun

You never know, a wee bit of fresh air later on (with you properly wrapped up & not doing too much) might make you feel better - it normally does me.

But if you're not up to it, I'm sure the dogs will understand (though I know all about those guilt-inducing stares)
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 12:53 PM
They will understand as they sense when we aren't feeling too hot.Mines know when I'm not well and are very good,lazy toads snuggle up for the day with me, Hope you feel better soon,xxxxxxxxxxx