Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2006, 03:18 PM

Walk from Hell!!

I walk my 3 on an old mod site, which has been put on the market this past week....Took them there today, and there was a car sitting, so waited till it left and let the girls out...I am busy throwing balls for them to chase, when they all disappeared, unknown to me, a van had stopped(Couldn't see it for the bulidings) and 2 men got out with a dog, my girls went up to say hello, and Mollie decided to bark...
My 3 frightened their dog, so one started shouting at me that my dogs should be on leads...By this time the two staff's were back at my side, but Madam Mollie was still saying hello!!!
I got a load of abuse from these two men, my girls we not under control, they should have leads on etc, so explained, I have been walking there for months, and never seen anybody else till today!If I had seen them would have put my girls on their leads...and I apologised, made sure their dog was ok and left.....I know it was my fault, but they could have been a bit more pleasant....Left me feeling a bit shakey thoughThe site is private ground...
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2006, 03:23 PM
How horrid - I think I would be disinclined to go back there personally
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2006, 03:29 PM
Awww bet that really shook you up Moli - bloody nasty men Hope you are okay - it could happen to any of us ((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))
nickyv32
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-10-2006, 03:38 PM
They were probably up to no good, therefore decided it was easier to make you feel you were to blame........hope you are ok, if you see the van again take cover and try and get the registration number.............
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2006, 03:51 PM
Private land, you had just as much right to be there as him, or NOT perhaps as the case might be?! It's a good job his dog didn't attack any of yours though, so I'm glad all is well
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2006, 04:02 PM
Think when they saw 2 staffies it worried them, little did they know my girls just have to hear a dog bark, and they are both behind my legs!
Unfortunately Mollie decided to be selectively deaf!!!
Its the old story, you find a perfect walking place, and someone has to spoil it..